So i hear that the reps arrived today to see Verizon call sequencing sh*t all over their desks and stickers on the sups desks, think Verizon might be ready to make a visit and WDS is trying to put on a show like they always do. Wish that Verizon would make a surprise visit one of these days and really see the place for what it is. Verizon also needs to randomly pull reps aside and hear the real deal.
    I wonder if there is a buzz over in Kirkland because of this thread. Guess that is a question for our friendly Kirkland sup....
    Verizon makes frequent visits here and is always more than happy with what they see. The sups put on a nice show for them
    12-21-09 09:08 PM
    Hi everyone been a while since i have been on... just so you all know, i quit. got sick of the BS with cutting commissions and some more location related BS....
    Sounds like what going on here... kind of
    12-21-09 09:22 PM
    Sounds like what going on here... kind of
    they didnt cut salary, but made quotas completely unattainable.... to the point where we miss quota my about 25%, so they increase it another 15%... dont hit (of course) and increase it another 40%. ..... yeah... the BS was ok to deal with if i was makin money, but i wasnt, so why bother?
    12-21-09 09:24 PM
    We're absolutely experiencing location related BS here too Crackalack. I feel for you. At least you got out alive... that's something to be thankful for.
    12-21-09 09:26 PM
    yes yes yes, much happier now... so much less stress and BS... dont wake up hating myself!

I honestly am curious to see how the next couple years for vzw play out. they are trying to cut costs wherever possible and in turn are beginning to turn huge profits. I doubt they will ever change back to how they had been 2 or 3 years ago (tenured sales reps will know how much easier it was to make commissions..). They will be losing most of their best reps because none of them are making any money because they are not hitting quota.

What they have been doing is pushing random things that will increase their own profits while providing minimal pay to reps. while i understand this is how all companies work, it doesnt seem fair to the reps who are working their asses off to get a $500 commission check when they had been pulling in over 2k/month just 2 years ago. ****, i had 2 straight months over 3k and then from there i never broke 1k until i left.

I dont wanna bash too much, but I really do believe that vzw could care less about their own employees, and it would not surprise me in the slightest bit if they do start leaning more on 3rd parties like authorized agents. They only need to end up paying them 1 set price per contract, instead of paying for a building, the overhead, and all the bills associated with it. seems like a win-win for them. whats everyone elses thoughts?
    12-21-09 09:36 PM
    Anyone know for sure if T-mobile really hires at $14? How can they afford that? I also have heard negative things about working there...
    12-22-09 01:42 PM
    I really miss having Twinz around.
    12-22-09 02:06 PM
    Wonder where he went?
    12-22-09 03:41 PM
    Anyone know for sure if T-mobile really hires at $14? How can they afford that? I also have heard negative things about working there...
    The only thing I have heard about t-mobile is that 99% of the calls are about billing and people are pissed that theycant read their own bill. T-mobile will start u off between 13-14 an hour. Good luck to yous

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-22-09 07:43 PM
    Yay for queues of 100+
    12-22-09 07:53 PM
    Yay for queues of 100+
    That sux! Why is the que so high tonight?

12-22-09 08:21 PM
    That sux! Why is the que so high tonight?

I would venture to guess the RIM outage
    12-22-09 08:31 PM
    I would venture to guess the RIM outage
    You are correct Sir.
    Currently there is an issue with the email and web on Blackberry devices. Blackberry has advised the issue has been escalated and there is no ETA for resolution. This is also impacting Blackberry Instant Messenger Update: As of 8:03pm EST, this issue has now extended to ALL CARRIERS and ALL Blackberry services, including APP WORLD, BROWSER, BLACKBERRY IM, AND EMAIL. Please do not transfer to technical support for any Blackberry Data related issues. There in no ETR or Root Cause at this time. Update 2: NO blackberry services are working at this time. Technical Support CAN NOT register devices, access services through BIS or BIS Admin. Blackberry Enterprise customers may lose additional services as they can not provision through Enterprise at this time

So the solution to this problem... Research In Motion needs to stop allowing interns into their server rooms... they keep tripping over the da*mn cables lol
    Last edited by AaronWasHere; 12-22-09 at 10:22 PM.
    12-22-09 08:41 PM
    If it pays more than 10 (now $8.75) per hour, it can't be worse than working at WDS. Well I guess the hourly pay really has nothing to do with the work environment. However, T-mo could pay $7.00 per hour and I would still rather work there.

Last edited by IMP42; 12-23-09 at 12:10 PM.
    12-23-09 11:51 AM
    I always likes when we got alerts that say do not xfer to tech support and the next ten call you get are xfers from CC. That always made me chuckle. Especially when the CC rep says, "I saw that we are having an outage so I figured I would send them to you so you could fix it." *facepalm*

12-23-09 11:54 AM
    I completely agree with you this stats you have to go by to get your bonus would be great if they actually honored them. The way the QA's are so ******** now if you say the bridge but not in the exact spot they want or use one tool on ACSS that well does not freakin work then your docked for that. Its a joke, and I along with many reps just do not give a crap on the call sequencing anymore. We get the issue resolved and make our customers happy the first time as always, but that never matters huh.We sit there at our 1/1's and just say ok ok yah yah we know and Don't care wow what a concept. Another issue that makes me nauses is the attitude we get back from voicing our opinion on why we are getting upset, we are told that we are having a difficult attitude. If we go into personal for we can breath and not go postal from not just our calls but of the pressure at this dang **** hole, we get our butts chewed out. Oh and the lovely training that we have to attend that we learn nothing from is so much fun "at least its time off the phones" so sit and do our vz learns or get verbals from doing them LOL wow. We go to leave and verbally yelled at and told I didn't say you can leave yet sit down. Are we in Kindergarden again if so then what a rip off....no naps, no milk and cookies, and of no reading or coloring just look like zombies on the floor stare at our PC and then oh yeah have fun guys lol............. right sure ok guys what a way to run a company.Anyways to get off the soap box Talk later guys have a great holiday and Happy New Years.
    12-23-09 12:22 PM
    Haha my first supe when I got there was awesome. He had high standards as far as QAs went but he didn't try and make you feel like an ***** when you didn't CS. As long as you got FCR he would make you feel good about the call. Yeah your QA score would still suck, but he didn't make you feel like a piece of **** for it. I remember one cal of mine he QAd was a call from one of those customers that knows every thing but still has to call. So when ever I would ask him to do something he would get an attidude about it. Of course, ten minutes into the call I was annoyed and wanted to get off the phone so I totally ignored what the guy was saying and completly stoped caring about cust relationship and just finnished the call branded and hung up. At the end of the call he laughed and said, "I could tell you were getting annoyed at the cust and I am sure he could too and I totally understand why, that guy was a ******, but I can't TELL you that it is acceptable to me that you do that but you know how to do your job. Oh have you played the New Halo yet?"

12-23-09 01:38 PM
    Wtf, ID10T is cencored...

12-23-09 01:41 PM
    Hmmm... all quiet on this side but my teem huddle got canceled... I is a sad panda

Edit: Annnd it's back... and still slow lol
    Last edited by AaronWasHere; 12-23-09 at 02:59 PM.
    12-23-09 02:43 PM
    Are we in Kindergarden again if so then what a rip off....no naps, no milk and cookies, and of no reading or coloring just look like zombies on the floor stare at our PC and then oh yeah have fun guys lol............. right sure ok guys what a way to run a company.Anyways to get off the soap box Talk later guys have a great holiday and Happy New Years.
    Do you remember when we got our paycut last year? When they took us all in groups into that meeting to tell us about it. They flat out told us that in an effort to make up for the pay loss they were going to make this a "fun" place to work. They gave minimal effort to do that for the first few weeks and a year later this is the most miserable place to work in Boise.
    12-23-09 03:50 PM
    Do you remember when we got our paycut last year? When they took us all in groups into that meeting to tell us about it. They flat out told us that in an effort to make up for the pay loss they were going to make this a "fun" place to work. They gave minimal effort to do that for the first few weeks and a year later this is the most miserable place to work in Boise.
    Wow! If Boise mangment makes a statement lime that they should stick by it! I guess we are just a number in a seat and not a person! I've had heard that some people was not given the sup position because they were to nice and everyone knew them! To me that is an asset to a company! Just a update, Kirkland is still looking!

12-23-09 06:51 PM
    Annndd... spinning in my chair... 5 hrs here... 4 calls for a total of about 11 minutes, maybe
    12-23-09 07:43 PM
    Just wanted to say happy holidays to all.
    12-25-09 08:00 AM
    same to you lastraid! merry christmas everyone
    12-25-09 07:32 PM
    ahhh... wow, this aught to change the subject matter of this thread dramatically...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
    12-26-09 07:33 AM
3,731 ... 115116117118119 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD