Yes I could just see that email come out with more threats to us and the whip and the chains from management saying more written warnings, more verbal beatings, more people seen as cattle being fired. I work at WDS also and its sad when I have friends come to me saying they have to go home to drink away the stress of the day from such heartless management. I am looking everyday for a job to get away from there too. That email revisement was freakin awesome and I do agree that the if the new agents are being hired for 8.50/hr that our is comming soon sadly like last year i heard about that wonderful ordeal wow I must say there.
    12-19-09 11:53 PM
    I hate you, Aaron. lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-20-09 12:18 AM
    They are comin after this little campfire with every firetruck in a hundred mile radius.

Let em! I have not posted anything dergatory in here, and if they consider the truth dergatory that is on them!!

12-20-09 01:21 AM
    I highly doubt that we would give out IPs, unless under subpeona. We take your privacy VERY seriously.
    Who cares if we are forced to disclose the IP... they all come out to the big bad internet on a shared gateway so its the same address for all at WDS. All it would achieve is to waste time for a few PHBs
    12-20-09 03:31 PM
    Wow, so this email came out I guess days after I informed about what truth is coming out about the pay cut. I just believe that the agents in Boise needed to know about this for they could become prepared and not just given a "Merry Christmas here is your gift, a pay cut". I know a lot of people would have said its not our business and leave it alone, but I am sorry to inform them that there are people in this world that have a heart and actually care wow what a concept. I hope all is well and again best wishes to all Happy Holidays.
    12-20-09 05:28 PM
    still waiting for someone to post the email in its entirety
    12-20-09 06:03 PM
    All I have to say is I feel really sorry for all of you that work at WDS. I want to see this email in its entirety also but I do know that none of the reps are able to print it out and the supervisers that are roaming the isles to make sure that no one is having any fun will be watching to walk anyone that might be writing down the email on a piece of paper with a pen. Although I have heard from a lot of my friends and I have been assured that they will get it in its entirety and post it tmrrw, thats if the upper management and IT dept have not already gone thru all the employees email and deleted them. I know someone that has already copied by hand 3/4th of it so hopefully she can get the other parts without being seen. The words that come from the sup in Kirkland are a repeat of last year so Im sure they are true and why is it that it took a so called "rumor" for them to finally start looking at the annual reviews of these loyal employees that have been there for 2 years with only a decrease in pay and an increase in the amount of service they are required to do? Yeah I would say that it looks pretty suspicious to me. Now I also know a sup that works for T-Mobile and I asked her today about what was said about other companies not hiring people from WDS, she confirmed that they do not want these employee because they are coming from a hostile work environment. So she also suggests that you all take WDS off or just put Verizon as your employer.
    12-20-09 06:32 PM
    I think it very stupid that they're coming down on this thread like that. Nothing posted here has been untrue. I think they just hate the fact that they screw us over on a daily basis and we talk to other people about it. I got that email too about the pay cut just being a rumor but I plan on being long gone from this place by then.
    12-20-09 06:37 PM
    I can't believe this bs...
    12-20-09 06:49 PM
    Here is the much anticipated letter. Enjoy!!

Boise,

I just wanted to take a moment before the end of the year and say thank you to everyone. Since I joined WDS in May I have been thrilled with the level of enthusiasm our team has for success. We, as a company, and a country, had a rough start to the year, and I appreciate everyone who stuck with us through these times. We are ending the year on a strong note, our clients are very happy with us, and we have grown our company overall by hundreds of people. We continue to hunt and search for even more opportunities, and have quite a few potential opportunities that are exciting.
    One of the challenges of our region being at almost 3,000 people is the rumors that tend to fly. Recently it was brought to my attention that a rumor is being spread that the Boise facility is cutting pay for our agents. THIS IS A FALSE RUMOR! We are actually in the process of evaluating our annual review process, and merit reviews, so the timing of this false rumor is disturbing to me. It is irresponsible to spread these types of rumors, especially when we have more new lines of business and positive conversations on current business happening right now than ever before for us. If anyone ever hears these types of rumors, please bring them to our attention. We have an open door policy, which includes me. Obviously it is preferable that you use your chain of command, but use it. We also have suggestion boxes and will take any anonymous feedback that you would like to give.
    We have grown by almost 800 jobs. We have promoted approximately 50 new supervisors, 5 new CCMs, we have added Assistant CCMs, SITs etc. Almost every one of these opportunities came from people already within our organization. We are in no way perfect, we are a people business and we are human beings, we make mistakes, but our philosophy of working together as a team will overcome the challenges associated with this type of growth. A lot of people have gained opportunities for bettering there lives because of this growth. I will close with this on negative rumors; they do no good for anyone, none of us like to work in a negative environment, and all these rumors lead to negativity and are irresponsible. The biggest cost to our business is turnover period. We do not want people leaving. It is not always easy for everyone to feel the positive momentum when we have an environment in which we need to perform at certain levels every day to stay profitable as a company and keep our clients.
    We just finished a QBR with Verizon Wireless post pay that was outstanding. The leaders of your team in Boise; Ian Miller, Aaron Glover, Denise Tolman, Tabana Jabeen, and of course Scott Crownover represented WDS in an outstanding way. This is very important for our future in an ever changing environment. Our client now has great confidence in our team, it has not always been that way. Once again, thank you to everyone for their contributions!!
    12-20-09 06:51 PM
    The whole point to all of this was to bring to the attention to the Reps who work in Boise about the possible pay deduction! I would say that since this has been brought to the attention of "Upper Management" that it would be suicidal if they would continue with the “Pay Cut”. I would believe that if they were to do this that a very good portion of the floor would either walk out or get fired(unemployment pay if fired!) So I say this must have “scared” WDS management into re-thinking about the people who actually take care of Verizon Customers, the reason that the “client” is happy with WDS ( or that WDS promised Verizon that they would cut cost down by 15%)

So there you have it, just like that my CCM here in Kirkland is still trying to find who first leaked this out. They still have not shouted “Oly Oly ox in free”
    12-20-09 07:34 PM
    Well gang, back in states and that's to a late flight, immigration, and customs, we were able to watch our connecting flight pull away from the gate. Hope to get of texas tonight.

12-20-09 07:53 PM
    So if they are not going to cut wages as they say, then they will have not problems signing a legal contract stating that they are not, lol. RIGHT
    That letter is a joke. And as I understand it came from a VP of operations for the Americas. I hope that WDS is getting all they deserve for this. I hope that Verizon will come down extremely hard. We will see what the days to come will be like for all you guys that work for them.
    WRITE about it, it will make you feel better.
    Last edited by cellphonecrackhead; 12-20-09 at 09:46 PM.
    12-20-09 09:40 PM
    Well gang, back in states and that's to a late flight, immigration, and customs, we were able to watch our connecting flight pull away from the gate. Hope to get of texas tonight.

Welcome back.

Thanks for posting the letter, very interesting. This thread may have prevented WDS from cutting pay.
    12-20-09 11:05 PM
    I would be willing to give this thread credit. There is no way they would cut everyone's pay now after seeing how unhappy employees already are with the company. Oh WDS how I hate you so...

12-20-09 11:56 PM
    *sigh* Now I'm afraid to put WDS on my resume..How am I supposed to explain such a big gap of time on my resume? ARG.
    12-21-09 02:12 PM
    Say you were backpacking in Europe?
    12-21-09 02:31 PM
    *sigh* Now I'm afraid to put WDS on my resume..How am I supposed to explain such a big gap of time on my resume? ARG.
    I know, right? I've been here almost a year and I don't want to tell ANY of my perspective employers about it. And Aaron- I don't think you're idea will fly... sorry.
    12-21-09 02:36 PM
    Well, there is a gap on my resume where I did take time off because I had a baby...would that be a bad reason to give?
    12-21-09 02:42 PM
    I know, right? I've been here almost a year and I don't want to tell ANY of my perspective employers about it. And Aaron- I don't think you're idea will fly... sorry.
    Damn it, I thought it would Thanks for playing, Captain Bringdown!

Well, there is a gap on my resume where I did take time off because I had a baby...would that be a bad reason to give?
    Sounds logical to me
    12-21-09 02:44 PM
    Wds just killed my login and password so I can't post from work any more it works from my bb so I know my user mane and pw still work

12-21-09 05:14 PM
    So i hear that the reps arrived today to see Verizon call sequencing sh*t all over their desks and stickers on the sups desks, think Verizon might be ready to make a visit and WDS is trying to put on a show like they always do. Wish that Verizon would make a surprise visit one of these days and really see the place for what it is. Verizon also needs to randomly pull reps aside and hear the real deal.
    I wonder if there is a buzz over in Kirkland because of this thread. Guess that is a question for our friendly Kirkland sup....
    12-21-09 06:30 PM
    So i hear that the reps arrived today to see Verizon call sequencing sh*t all over their desks and stickers on the sups desks, think Verizon might be ready to make a visit and WDS is trying to put on a show like they always do. Wish that Verizon would make a surprise visit one of these days and really see the place for what it is. Verizon also needs to randomly pull reps aside and hear the real deal.
    I wonder if there is a buzz over in Kirkland because of this thread. Guess that is a question for our friendly Kirkland sup....
    To answer your question, YES! Someone ask me today if I had seen this thread and I responded with my usally "WTF you talking about Willis" then again I play that card if they ask me about a calibration I just went to. I have keep my mouth quiet around work and will not give up my true id to anyone even under torture!
    So I hear that this visit from big red is to see WTF is going on with the care project. We will all see here soon so until the next time "you stay classy Boise"

12-21-09 07:59 PM
    I've heard some rumors regarding outsource which could explain why they have the call sequencing stuff on the desk.

Can't comment though :-x
    12-21-09 08:44 PM
    Hi everyone been a while since i have been on... just so you all know, i quit. got sick of the BS with cutting commissions and some more location related BS....
    12-21-09 09:06 PM
3,731 ... 114115116117118 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD