Did he actually give a reason?
    Not really. He just said that his boss had bad expierences and didn't want to hire anyone for WDS anymore. The VZW stores didn't give me a reason at all.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-18-09 05:54 PM
    Not really. He just said that his boss had bad expierences and didn't want to hire anyone for WDS anymore. The VZW stores didn't give me a reason at all.

That really sucks! So now it has been confirmed that if you leave WDS on your resume you will not get a look at for a different job offer. I am willing to bet that the "rumor" that wages are dropping are true also. I have also have heard that WDS upper management will "find those who started this" like they are some sort of CIA spook team and that crackberry will give out ip addy's of those who have posted on here..................LMAO! It is very safe to say that WDS management in Boise has done this to themselves and that maybe they should right the wrong and stop making the Boise call center a stressful work environment
    12-18-09 08:12 PM

I am willing to bet that the "rumor" that wages are dropping are true also.
    Supposedly, that has been addressed. As far as the validity of the resolution. we shall see.

I have also have heard that WDS upper management will "find those who started this" like they are some sort of CIA spook team and that crackberry will give out ip addy's of those who have posted on here..................LMAO!
    Not an IT genius, but I would imagine that would be difficult given our current situation, plus when ppl post at home, good luck with that. Hi Major lawsuit, i'm WDS. Come and get me

It is very safe to say that WDS management in Boise has done this to themselves and that maybe they should right the wrong and stop making the Boise call center a stressful work environment
    It's more a circumstance of Big Red being all over WDS like stink on s**t for every little thing.
    12-18-09 08:52 PM
    That really sucks! So now it has been confirmed that if you leave WDS on your resume you will not get a look at for a different job offer. I am willing to bet that the "rumor" that wages are dropping are true also. I have also have heard that WDS upper management will "find those who started this" like they are some sort of CIA spook team and that crackberry will give out ip addy's of those who have posted on here..................LMAO! It is very safe to say that WDS management in Boise has done this to themselves and that maybe they should right the wrong and stop making the Boise call center a stressful work environment
    I highly doubt that we would give out IPs, unless under subpeona. We take your privacy VERY seriously.
    12-18-09 10:22 PM
    I highly doubt that we would give out IPs, unless under subpeona. We take your privacy VERY seriously.
    And we appreciate that.
    12-18-09 10:31 PM
    Fact or Fiction 208!!!! Fact:WDS Upper Management sent out an email reguarding the recent rumors surrounding the pay cuts to $8.50/hr! Fiction:WDS focuses on a positive work environment!!!

Just another FACT last year the entire site of Reps was dropped to $10/hr and blamed on a poor economy yet the company posted a record profit go figure
    F%@K the little guys and line the bigger guys pockets! No Wii for Mii!!!

Email Quotes from Upper Management:

"Recently was brought to my attention that a rumor(truth:Oops I did it again!) is being spread that the Boise Facility is cutting pay for agents(my evil plan is out). THIS IS A FALSE RUMOR!!!(LOL) we are actually in the process of evaluating our annual review process and merit reviews so the timing of this false(true since this is the first review in 2 yrs!) rumor is disturbing to me."

"We have more new lines of business(the same amount as last year) and positive(negitive) CONVERSATIONS on current business happining right now then ever before(dilirium)."

"We are in no way perfect(yeah no sh!t), we are people(MONSTERS), buisness, and we are human beings(Monsters/Robots). But in our philosophy of working together as a team(there is always "I" in team when it comes to me) will overcome the challenges(due to upper management) associated with this type of growth(high rate of turnover)."

"A lot of people have gained(lost) opportunities for bettering their lives because of this "GROWTH"(like a tumor). I will close with this on negitive(truth) rumors;they do no good for anyone(me), none of us like to work in a negitive environment(because I have helped make it that way), and all these rumors(truths) lead to negitivity and are irresponsible. The biggest cost to our business is turnover(see I told you)-period. We(I) do not want people leaving(we want to fire them). It is not always easy for everyone to feel positive(when there is yearly paycuts if not sooner, FLMA violations, H1N1 people are told work or quit) momentum when we have an environment in which we need to perform at certain levels everyday to stay profitable as a company(paycuts) and keep our clients(Verizon got wind and my a$$ is on the line)."
    12-18-09 11:21 PM
    They can come find me if they want to. Thankfully I am an american and have the right to free speech lol. That email was pretty funny BTW. It really sounds like the rumor of pay cuts scared him. It is also funny to me that only a few hours after somebody said that blocking CB only confirmed the rumors, CB is back lol.

12-18-09 11:29 PM
    Lol your revised version of the email is even better. I think it grasps the essents of WDS perfectly.

12-18-09 11:33 PM
    Lol your revised version of the email is even better. I think it grasps the essents of WDS perfectly.

Well thank you sir. Just need to get the point across that one pay cut at a job is enough!
    If there is another pay cut, do you think they will hand out astroglyde?
    12-18-09 11:39 PM
    Nah WDS is a no lube kind of company. They will try to fit the cadilac in the doll house with out it.

Last edited by IMP42; 12-18-09 at 11:53 PM.
    12-18-09 11:46 PM
    Apparently WDS is now handing out writtens for posting on CB. I am sure that it is for any kind of insults against the company.

12-19-09 03:33 PM
    They are trying to find our Kirkland friend as well. Just a heads up guys. I feel for you all.

12-19-09 03:43 PM
    Can someone post the email, for laughs?

Ps I work at wds. Come find me

12-19-09 06:33 PM
    Wow, unreal.... you guys got it rough there. I'da quit by now...

12-19-09 06:55 PM
    It has been posted. It was just edited a little bit. I will post the origianal email though.

12-19-09 07:23 PM
    Nvm I won't post it. My BB won't let me copy and paste it.

12-19-09 07:24 PM
    How are u still getting emails when u got fired sir?

12-19-09 07:28 PM
    I'd just like to see the full email without the commentary.

12-19-09 07:29 PM
    Lol no I don't still get the emails. It was sent to me by somebody who still works there so I could see how amazing it was.

12-19-09 07:31 PM
    LMFAO.... Is someone from WDS gonna say "Oly oly ox in free" to get our friend from Kirkland to show their face? I have never seen a company scramble so fast to retort to a " rumor". I've said it before, I'll say it again. Where there is smoke there is fire!

12-19-09 07:46 PM
    They are comin after this little campfire with every firetruck in a hundred mile radius.

12-19-09 08:23 PM
    It's not a rep comment but more of what I consider an Epic Fail...Standing at the tech support desk in a Verizon corporate store while another tech called customer service. I look and see him start shaking his head and laughing. He says I just got a recording that says this number has been disconnected or is no longer in service. I couldn't help it, I said so, Verizon got their number shut off because THEY didn't pay THEIR bill?!
    12-19-09 08:27 PM
    He probably dialed the wrong #
    12-19-09 09:04 PM
    What happend to the thread that was made just for posts like those.

12-19-09 09:08 PM
    It would be nice to get another job somewhere else I have heard from a close source that is very dear to me that lives in Boise and works for WDS Global when he placed his resume into a few places of employment that they went to their interview and because they were coming from the "WDS Global" call center that they were denied a job, wow seriously. The Human Resources department and the Recruiter mentioned that it was due to a hositle work environment, I was shocked he has now changed his resume and now was hired by a company now loves his job. So FYI if you want to get a job that you have been denied take WDS Global off your resume. I have never heard of anything like this until now. Wow I would hate to be the Manager there to know that other companies would not hire due to their company name being on their resume......
    12-19-09 11:17 PM
3,731 ... 113114115116117 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD