I guess you guys are not allowed to say anything about this search engine garbage. Or did they even tell you.
    All you have to do is reset your home page to google or whatever
    12-17-09 02:02 PM
    FINALLY! Out of que!! Time for a drink!
    12-17-09 02:12 PM
    Guess I missed the queue mess coming in for the night shift lol
    12-17-09 02:39 PM
    I just want to say..... "BING SUCKS!!!!!!" Please pass that on to your bosses! That is all!
    This is true... and their commercials are just odd
    12-17-09 02:40 PM
    Email is back up...I'm sure you all know that, but I wanted to let my Reps know!
    So which phone are you on now, Amp, and how many times have you switched back?
    12-17-09 02:41 PM
    So which phone are you on now, Amp, and how many times have you switched back?
    I'm back on my curve...If I have the money for the droid this weekend I will get it...but it will prolly be after the new year when I get it back.
    12-17-09 02:53 PM
    I would not do this job for $8.50 an hour.
    NO one in their right effing mind would work here for $8.50/hr lol

I just want to say..... "BING SUCKS!!!!!!" Please pass that on to your bosses! That is all!
    I absolutely agree with you. I tried the bing search engine on my s2 and it totally blows.

FINALLY! Out of que!! Time for a drink!
    Well as long as you're off site WDS won't mind.
    12-17-09 03:00 PM
    Aaaaaand we knew this... thats why google is my defaut search engine. LOL
    All you have to do is reset your home page to google or whatever
    This is true... and their commercials are just odd
    For some of us we no longer have a choice of search engines as Verizon pushed out a service book which removed all but Bing from the browser. Yea we can still go to the google page or whatever, but I prefer to use the browser's search line, AND to select the search engine to use. Seems your bosses took MS's money and ran.
    12-17-09 03:02 PM
    For some of us we no longer have a choice of search engines as Verizon pushed out a service book which removed all but Bing from the browser.
    Can't just remove that book?
    Seems your bosses took MS's money and ran.
    That seems to be a theme
    12-17-09 03:20 PM
    For some of us we no longer have a choice of search engines as Verizon pushed out a service book which removed all but Bing from the browser. Yea we can still go to the google page or whatever, but I prefer to use the browser's search line, AND to select the search engine to use. Seems your bosses took MS's money and ran.
    I know they did. I wish they'd at lest send back the google search option... That one was my favorite.
    12-17-09 03:23 PM
    Guess I missed the queue mess coming in for the night shift lol
    Are you kidding, I've spent the last 2hrs with 30min between calls!
    12-17-09 03:26 PM
    NO one in their right effing mind would work here for $8.50/hr lol

I absolutely agree with you. I tried the bing search engine on my s2 and it totally blows.

Well as long as you're off site WDS won't mind.
    Who's coming with me to Tmobile????
    They're hiring at $14!
    12-17-09 03:26 PM
    Are you kidding, I've spent the last 2hrs with 30min between calls!
    Welcome to my day with the exception of a 2 hour window in the middle where it gets busy lol
    12-17-09 03:28 PM
    They're hiring at $14!
    Me sweetie, ill be right behind you, besides they have medical there....
    12-17-09 03:45 PM
    If they were smart, they would have put a special alert in the menu tree mentioning the outage and telling folks that Verizon was aware of the issue and that RIM was hard at work fixing it, etc Could have screened out many calls. I bet you guys got HAMMERED this morning.
    12-17-09 03:50 PM
    We did. I walked in to a 12% service level... and off and on in the queue.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-17-09 07:06 PM
    Welcome to my day with the exception of a 2 hour window in the middle where it gets busy lol
    Aaron,

Is that usually around 11:00 am till 1:00 pm eastern time when it gets busy? Just curious

00smurf
    12-17-09 08:19 PM
    I would seriously quit if they lowered my pay to $8.50. LOL. T-Mobile here I come.

12-17-09 08:51 PM
    I am currently a supervisor in Kirland, and I personally know about this pay decrease to 8.50 is accurate, and coming soon. I personally do not think its fair due to all the crap I have been hearing about that place. I know a couple people from there and have been informed of the hostile work enviroment wow it sends chills down my spine to know that people hate their jobs and have to go home and drink to get some relief from there. This tells me that management needs an attitude adjustment or to move out. That is no way to run a call center, to feel like you wanna run away or apply at Mcdonalds or even Taco Bell to get away oh and better pay there. I feel bad for you all and wish it was not true. Hopefully someday it will change there but who knows. Anyways Good luck to all of you. Again I am really sorry to inform just think the truth shall be relieved.
    12-17-09 08:56 PM
    All I have to say is that "Where there is smole, there is fire" There must truth to this if a Supervisor from the main site in Kirkland is also saying something about 8.50 an hour. Something that was said about sups getting a pay increase there while the agents get a decrease is very sad! As I've been told, their are just butts in a seat and can be replaced! Best of luck to my friends in Boise
    12-17-09 09:07 PM
    How much do supervisors make?

12-17-09 09:07 PM
    They're hiring at $14!
    I'm putting in an app and I'll see you there in a few weeks for training....
    12-17-09 09:33 PM
    There will probably be a lot of people doing that.
    12-17-09 10:14 PM
    Good luck all .
    12-17-09 10:43 PM
    There will probably be a lot of people doing that.
    Im thinkin of doing that toooooo, but im wondering if every one is going to flood over there like lemmings....... they'll be beating us away with sticks at the door!!!
    12-17-09 10:46 PM
3,731 ... 111112113114115 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD