To my understanding... Though I'm not 100% certain on this, but taking converted Alltel calls means there are more than twice as many systems that a customer is being routed through, and I don't believe the good folks over at Boise have a whole lot of access to some of the Alltel systems (which is why you'll see jokes about Boise transferring to internal a lot).

Also, Alltel had a large presence in the South... And are some of the dum-no... stup-no... neanderth-no...

Grandmas should not have BlackBerrys...
    12-16-09 04:45 AM
    To my understanding... Though I'm not 100% certain on this, but taking converted Alltel calls means there are more than twice as many systems that a customer is being routed through, and I don't believe the good folks over at Boise have a whole lot of access to some of the Alltel systems (which is why you'll see jokes about Boise transferring to internal a lot).

Also, Alltel had a large presence in the South... And are some of the dum-no... stup-no... neanderth-no...

Grandmas should not have BlackBerrys...
    you forgot that they like to MASH them buttons!
    12-16-09 06:49 AM
    Just a heads up, from the latest news here in Kirkland, I just heard that the Boise Reps are getting a pay cut in Janurary to a whopping 8.50 an hour. Sorry guys I feel your pain!
    I was here at the last paycut, i WONT take another one, McDonalds pays 10 and i aint to proud to work there
    12-16-09 06:49 AM
    I was here at the last paycut, i WONT take another one, McDonalds pays 10 and i aint to proud to work there

same here my friend, it woukd suck if this was true
    12-16-09 08:06 AM
    Reporting from costa rica. All is well and be going to a coffee plantation today. Looking forward to some good coffee.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-16-09 08:17 AM
    Reporting from costa rica. All is well and be going to a coffee plantation today. Looking forward to some good coffee.

Are you gonna meet ? Oh wait I think he's from somewhere else! Oh yea he's a fictional charactor!
    12-16-09 09:59 AM

must be nice, is it snowing there????.............lolol is here
    12-16-09 12:29 PM
    Ok so what is so bad about the AllTel queue?
    l
    Alltel is what we like to call "special." I mean, they are nice people and all, but yeah... "special"
    12-16-09 02:32 PM
    Alltel is what we like to call "special." I mean, they are nice people and all, but yeah... "special"

cmon on now, just because they like to mash em buttons and cut it on and cut it off, and fixin to do anything... Yea thinking about it ther are "special"
    12-16-09 02:55 PM
    Hey guys, I can more or less confirm that the paycut is comming, that and the center looks like it will either be a shell of itself soon or not there at all.

Points made:
    - Opening up a new center in Africa
    - MTO that they promised last year that it would "never happen again"
    - New hires getting 8.50 an hour
    - Paycuts the same time last year
    - Trying to fire more and more people just like last year
    12-16-09 03:02 PM
    Okay. Still crusing through costa rica and coffee plantation was great! Coffee is awsome as well. We bought 5 pounds, this might put us over the luggage limit hahaha. They do comedy about the history of coffee that included a wedding scene that I was selected to be the best man. Hey free hat and another cup of cool coffee (contains rum) great stuff.

Will wrote again later or from nicaragua tomorrow. Adios for now.

12-16-09 03:11 PM
    Okay. Still crusing through costa rica and coffee plantation was great! Coffee is awsome as well. We bought 5 pounds, this might put us over the luggage limit hahaha. They do comedy about the history of coffee that included a wedding scene that I was selected to be the best man. Hey free hat and another cup of cool coffee (contains rum) great stuff.

Will wrote again later or from nicaragua tomorrow. Adios for now.

Say hey to the Sanistas!
    12-16-09 03:37 PM
    Hey guys, I can more or less confirm that the paycut is comming, that and the center looks like it will either be a shell of itself soon or not there at all.

Points made:
    Well there's no new contract so far so there's no way they can pawn that off again. And they haven't done any MTO this year- just optional early outs and schedules that got moved to earlier times.
    12-16-09 03:55 PM
    Well we have arrived in nicaragua, but still on the ship. Weather is great and will let you how the day goes. We are slated to see a local arts and crafts show today. Yes, this is to make the wife happy. Hope to try some local food, this one of things I like to in all the countries I have been to over the years.

Report in later.

Lastraid in nicaragua

12-17-09 06:43 AM

Points made:
    You just made my stomach drop. I can NOT take another pay cut. The "free" insurance was bad enough. I'm now going to be spending 40% more for my medical care because the insurance is going to be covering way less and with higher deductibles. I just had to get another filling and it cost $200 and I MIGHT be getting reimbursed.
    I told my family that I would give WDS till the end of the quarter (march) to turn things around. If things dont change I'm going to Adeco or TMobile.
    The thing that is confusing to me is that I heard from my supe, and this is a rumor mind you, that supes are possibly getting a pay INCREASE. I dont see where it would be lucrative to increase supe pay and reduce agent pay.
    When I started here I was guarenteed annual raises... as it stands now... I've had no raise but a pay decrease and then another happening? Well, thats kinda backward isnt it???
    12-17-09 07:35 AM
    I guess you guys are not allowed to say anything about this search engine garbage. Or did they even tell you.
    12-17-09 08:22 AM
    You just made my stomach drop. I can NOT take another pay cut. The "free" insurance was bad enough. I'm now going to be spending 40% more for my medical care because the insurance is going to be covering way less and with higher deductibles. I just had to get another filling and it cost $200 and I MIGHT be getting reimbursed.
    I told my family that I would give WDS till the end of the quarter (march) to turn things around. If things dont change I'm going to Adeco or TMobile.
    The thing that is confusing to me is that I heard from my supe, and this is a rumor mind you, that supes are possibly getting a pay INCREASE. I dont see where it would be lucrative to increase supe pay and reduce agent pay.
    When I started here I was guarenteed annual raises... as it stands now... I've had no raise but a pay decrease and then another happening? Well, thats kinda backward isnt it???
    I was here also, last time and you gota love how their presenting the FREE ins,what a joke now i have to go buy some ins, and they are talking about a pay cut,,,bye bye
    12-17-09 10:02 AM
    Gotta love it... I'm so tired of it I dont usually QUIT a job but I'm soooo tempted.
    12-17-09 11:53 AM
    Just love it when I tell the customer that the email outage is nation wide and their response is "what does that mean?"
    12-17-09 12:55 PM
    Apparently it was on the national news at noon. Its sad when the big story consists of "My blackberry is not getting email"
    12-17-09 12:57 PM
    I would not do this job for $8.50 an hour.
    12-17-09 01:08 PM
    Email is back up...I'm sure you all know that, but I wanted to let my Reps know!
    12-17-09 01:09 PM
    I just want to say..... "BING SUCKS!!!!!!" Please pass that on to your bosses! That is all!
    12-17-09 01:30 PM
    Aaaaaand we knew this... thats why google is my defaut search engine. LOL
    12-17-09 01:41 PM
    Man i feel bad for you boise reps pay decreases and all..

12-17-09 01:44 PM
3,731 ... 110111112113114 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD