Is there a 3rd Tier? Usually after I get transfered to 2nd Tier, and they still can't help, then you get RIM.
    12-10-09 02:52 PM
    Yeah, there's a tier 3. And BTW I had the unfortunate experience of having to call in to our tech support to get a replacement phone for my storm today. After various "dropped calls" and RIM transfers I finally got my phone replaced. I think that maybe 1 of the 4 reps I talked to actually knew what they were doing. I didn't ask what centers they were in but I can see why our customers get so frustrated sometimes.
    12-10-09 05:57 PM
    I have to say WDS really fails with this early out stuff! they have been letting half the call center go home early around 4:30-5pm and after everyone leaves we are now in Q 20+ all night....really why do they do this and its not just one night, its been going on for over a week
    12-10-09 07:59 PM
    Thats the sort of thing outsourcing centers do. You guys likely get paid per call taken (wds does i mean) so when people arent taking calls they're losing money.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-10-09 09:47 PM
    Thats the sort of thing outsourcing centers do. You guys likely get paid per call taken (wds does i mean) so when people arent taking calls they're losing money.
    And when it slows down, they send ppl home
    12-10-09 10:35 PM

You hit the nail on the head with that one. And this is the LAST company on earth that will stand for losing even a dime.
    12-11-09 12:03 AM
    You hit the nail on the head with that one. And this is the LAST company on earth that will stand for losing even a dime.
    Thats the truth!
    12-11-09 10:09 AM
    WDS no longer gets paid per call. we have a diff contract now
    12-11-09 10:41 AM
    Because you've seen the contract and translate legalese into english perfectly, right?

12-11-09 02:42 PM
    Bah, is it 1045 yet?
    12-11-09 10:17 PM
    Is there a 3rd Tier? Usually after I get transfered to 2nd Tier, and they still can't help, then you get RIM.
    Technically there really isn't a Tier 3... If Tier 2 doesn't resolve your problem, there isn't another level they can transfer to. Alltel used to have a Data Tech Support level which technically was higher than Tier 2, but no one gets transferred there to my knowledge...

A certain out source call center occasionally will call themselves Data Tech Support... or Tier 3 Tech Support... or BlackBerry Support... But they actually have less permissions than Tier 2... The knowledge is based on the individual...
    Last edited by R.O.C.; 12-12-09 at 12:20 AM.
    12-12-09 12:06 AM
    3rd tier was wdts, they do not exist anymore. Also just want to say hi from jamacia and will say hi again from panama day after tomorrow.

12-12-09 04:32 PM
    3rd tier was wdts, they do not exist anymore. Also just want to say hi from jamacia and will say hi again from panama day after tomorrow.

Wow, have fun.
    12-12-09 04:33 PM
    People keep posting from all these warm places... I think were in the negatives here...
    12-13-09 05:15 AM
    Alltel, Verizon... alltel... verizon...
    would the queue guys make up their friggin' minds!?
    12-13-09 12:40 PM

I wanna go on vacation so bad I could cry....
    I'm going to PA in a few weeks. Does that count?? Nope... didn't think so. But at least I get to be out of this building for a week.
    12-13-09 05:24 PM
    Wow I am shocked. I am gone for a week and there is only 3 new pages. We used to hit three new pages a day lol. I miss you guys.

12-13-09 11:16 PM
    We miss you too Imp. *sniffle
    12-13-09 11:18 PM
    Having 8/5 access to CB was almost worth working at WDS.

12-13-09 11:31 PM
    rep " i need you to dial #832"

cust " you mean the tic tac toe sign?"

rep ' you got it."
    12-13-09 11:53 PM
    Been in escalations for an hour and fifteen minutes w/ no calls.
    12-14-09 12:21 AM
    Days like this make me wanna hang myself from the rafters! Wait no calls yet!
    12-14-09 07:45 AM
    Ah its Monday/Friday...
    No early outs all weekend and I am shocked. I'm hoping for one today, but highly unlikely... but doubley hope that our team meeting doesnt get canceled because of some godforsaken alltel "outage"
    12-14-09 08:16 AM
    I hear ya sweet. Christmas week hopefully it is slow enough to catch up on some reading.. err forgot no books allowed here
    12-14-09 08:51 AM
    meh, I got plenty to do... until Ian yells at me for crocheting again..
    Honestly, I have Christmas day off so I'm just counting the days.
    12-14-09 09:34 AM
3,731 ... 108109110111112 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD