I was watching the news the other night and heard that the gov. of Texas is trying to pass a law requiring the BCS to move to a playoff system or remove the word Championship from BCS. He was completely serious when they were interviewing him about it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-09 11:20 AM
    Good lil read right here too
    washingtonpost.com - nation, world, technology and Washington area news and headlines
    I agree most when he says if you have to let them in to a BCS game then make em sit in the kitchen together. I agree it should have been either TCU vs. Florida and BSU vs. Cincy or the other way around with BSU vs Florida and TCU vs Cincy
    12-08-09 11:41 AM
    Even if this Govs. bill passes into law we still won't have playoffs. Just watch in a few years will be watching BS bowl games. Unless they find something to replace the word championship with lol.

Last edited by IMP42; 12-08-09 at 01:50 PM.
    12-08-09 01:45 PM
    Boise State and TCU didnt get there BCS game they deserve, The hole point of the BCS bowls is to have a non AQ school get into a BCS game and to play a Big school and have there shot at the national spot light to prove they can play with the big boys !

But what the BCS did this year putting the 2 non AQ schools in the same bowl is a copout they do not want to BCS school lossing to good non AQ programs, If they wanted to see 2 undefeated school play in a non championship game they could have matched up TCU/BSU with Cici, but they did not. Its a shame that BSU and TCU got there spot light shot out by the BCS! All I have to say is shame on the BCS for sweeping these teams under the rug and turning there back on them.
    12-08-09 01:53 PM
    And just for the record BSU 21, TCU 14 final score 4th ranked defense against the #1 scoring Offence in the country, BSU will come out on top re watch last years BSU/TCU game and you will see at half it was BSU 10 TCU 0, this year BSU wont lose the game in the 4th quarter
    12-08-09 02:00 PM
    And just for the record BSU 21, TCU 14 final score 4th ranked defense against the #1 scoring Offence in the country, BSU will come out on top re watch last years BSU/TCU game and you will see at half it was BSU 10 TCU 0, this year BSU wont lose the game in the 4th quarter
    If I'm correct didn't Moore throw an interception with like 2 mins left or something? Now he is a much more polished player.
    12-08-09 02:03 PM
    If I'm correct didn't Moore throw an interception with like 2 mins left or something? Now he is a much more polished player.
    Yes that did happen he is a much much better player
    12-08-09 02:12 PM
    Yes that did happen he is a much much better player
    The kid is also only a Sophmore. He's only going to get better.
    12-08-09 05:14 PM
    seat nazi's in full force today!
    12-09-09 07:56 AM
    I aint a big moore fan. He is an alright QB but the kid has a hard time throwing an accurate deepball. Once he throws past 35yrds it is all on the WR. I aint saying he is horribly inaccurate, I am just saying he could throw those passes better. He has two more years to improve though, so I aint worried about him lol.

With Winn and Winterswyk on the line, Johnson and Wilson in the secondary we will be ok. It would be awesome to see Young run the opening kickoff back for a TD again.

Also, incase you two forgot, we lost to TCU by one because of that interception. It is going to be a good game regardless. BSU will come out with another fiesta bowl win.

12-09-09 10:09 AM
    Wow what a shocker.

12-09-09 10:11 AM
    true story!
    12-09-09 04:11 PM
    Wow what a shocker.

This place? Seat Nzais??? You must be crazy!!!
    12-09-09 04:14 PM
    This place? Seat Nzais??? You must be crazy!!!
    Nzais? no Nazis yes
    12-09-09 05:06 PM
    Seat Nazi's? I could guess, but care to explain?
    12-09-09 05:15 PM
    We have this seating where you have to go all the way to the back of the building and sit in the next available seat. If you try to sit off to the side or off toward the front they jump on you like a fly on sh*t and very rudely force you to move. Imp can attest to this better than any of us. Its the reason he's no longer here
    12-09-09 05:20 PM
    Yeah when I got there today I sat like four or five seats away from somebody else and they made me move to the seat right next to him. I thought the ***** was kidding at first. Then she got all pissed off and threatend to write me up. If only I knew I was going to be fired ten minutes later... It would have been epic.

RIP IMP, RIP You've moved on to much better places than in this building.....
    12-09-09 05:26 PM
    We have this seating where you have to go all the way to the back of the building and sit in the next available seat. If you try to sit off to the side or off toward the front they jump on you like a fly on sh*t and very rudely force you to move. Imp can attest to this better than any of us. Its the reason he's no longer here
    Wow, that sounds like a load of crap. Are you in a outsource center?
    12-09-09 06:38 PM
    Ahhh... I love my Droid....

12-09-09 08:54 PM
    Wow, that sounds like a load of crap. Are you in a outsource center?
    You expect me to admit to that??? Well if you must know, yes. I just hate being associated with 99% of the other people working here... lazy, useless !@#$!@# !@#$!@# co-workers. They give the few good reps here a sh*tty rap.
    12-09-09 09:06 PM
    Ahhh... I love my Droid....

I have to admit... the day we got to play with the Droids here, I almost considered cheating on my BB.
    12-09-09 09:07 PM
    You expect me to admit to that??? Well if you must know, yes. I just hate being associated with 99% of the other people working here... lazy, useless !@#$!@# !@#$!@# co-workers. They give the few good reps here a sh*tty rap.
    Boise? I have had the unfortunate opportunity of speaking with some of your co-workers, but just like here, not all are bad.
    12-09-09 09:20 PM
    Yea, Boise like all other places has a few good reps, the rest dont really know what they talk about. It is only going to get worse.
    12-10-09 06:54 AM
    The ones who don't know what they're talking about call them selves Tier 3 BlackBerry Super Data Technical Support
    12-10-09 08:10 AM
    Tier 3 BlackBerry Super Data Technical Support??!! Now thats funny.. When I am asked I just tell em i am "Target for middle managment hostility"......
    Not to many get that though
    12-10-09 12:10 PM
3,731 ... 107108109110111 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD