Richard Dawson was the BEST! Except for maybe Gene Rayburn and Match Game, but you got to be ancient to remember THAT
    12-04-09 10:00 PM
    Richard Dawson was the BEST! Except for maybe Gene Rayburn and Match Game, but you got to be ancient to remember THAT
    I am, I can remember - Truth or Consequnces, Liars Club, Password, $10K Pyramid, Whats my line, Newley Wed Game, Dating Game, Bowling for Dollars, and few my old brain cannot remember anymore.
    Last edited by lastraid; 12-04-09 at 10:22 PM.
    12-04-09 10:19 PM
    Here I sit at baltimore airport, hoping to get out of here tonight. At least vzw has good bars here.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-05-09 06:44 PM
    Nope - Monty Hall, Carol Merrill & Johnny Olson on Let's Make a Deal. Or The Price is Right with Bill Cullen & Don Pardo. Or anything with Groucho Marx, like You Bet Your Life.

And how could you forget Art Linkletter? Well - okay - Arthur was more of an early reality show host...

12-05-09 11:37 PM
    Made it to Florida. Wrong city but only a 30 minute drive.

Last edited by lastraid; 12-06-09 at 07:56 AM.
    12-05-09 11:52 PM
    Florida sounds nice right ab out now... Starting to get real cold here... but not cold enough to freeze water well enough for hockey, and not enought snow for skiing or snowboarding...
    12-06-09 03:36 AM
    Negative. You don't have to be ancient to have watched Match Game, or family fued for that matter. There's a channel that DTV has that's all game shows, all the time. lol. Most of them are from the 70s and 80s.
    12-06-09 05:01 PM
    Gameshow Network! I loved that when I had DirecTV! But I remember the shows live too.
    12-06-09 07:28 PM
    Gameshow Network! I loved that when I had DirecTV! But I remember the shows live too.
    Some of us remember vaudeville :-D

12-06-09 09:30 PM
    Ok, you got me on that one! Hahaha. But at least we can share the enjoyment
    12-06-09 10:08 PM
    Boise State beat Oregon and that's it. Whomever they play in their bowl game is going to stomp them out...
    Well ROC, looks like since BSU's officially going to the bowl game, you and Aaron have a wager to take on, lol.
    12-06-09 10:11 PM
    BSU v TCU in the fiesta bowl is so stupid. The whole point of TCU or BSU getting a BCS bowl spot is so they could beat a BCS team. BSU and TCU can play each other any time, it is a complete waste of a BCS bowl.

12-06-09 10:44 PM
    *sigh* Agreed. But either way, it gives BSU an even better shot at winning
    12-06-09 10:46 PM
    Some of us remember vaudeville :-D

Silent movies?, no TV, no CD, am radio only, no cellphones, no microwaves, no computers, and worst of all no Cackberry
    12-07-09 04:46 AM
    They say if you remember the 60ies you weren't there!

12-07-09 05:02 AM
    They say if you remember the 60ies you weren't there!

signs, signs, everywhere theres signs....
    12-07-09 05:07 AM
    Thats so stupid... Why put TCU and Boise against each other... Again...
    Whoever wins (its going to be TCU) still isn't going to get the recognition they deserve, as they will have beaten a team many didn't think actually deserve to be ranked so high.

The Moutain West is highly underrated... Though I agree that TCU should have gotten a team worth playing... I think TCU should have gotten Cincinnati, and BSU should have gotten Florida...

That would have really been a way for either team to show that they deserved to be at the top of the standings when the season was over...

Stupid...

Eitherway, TCU has this one... EASY...
    12-07-09 05:21 AM
    Was in a BJ's in FLA yesterday and played with a curve 2. I was impressed with the track pad.
    12-07-09 06:28 AM
    What you have to remember, its the sponsers that pick the teams, and BSU will kick ****
    12-07-09 06:31 AM
    Should have gone like I've been saying
    1 vs 2 Bama vs TX
    3 vs 4 Cincy vs TCU
    5 vs 6 Florida vs BSU
    Don't know the rest, what they should do is have each team in the top 10 do a playoff to determine who is the National champ.
    12-07-09 07:27 AM
    Uh oh, old people are taking over the thread lol.

12-07-09 10:05 AM
    Uh oh, old people are taking over the thread lol.

BWAHAHAHA - and wiser
    12-07-09 02:05 PM
    1 vs 2 Bama vs TX
    3 vs 4 Cincy vs TCU
    5 vs 6 Florida vs BSU
    Don't know the rest, what they should do is have each team in the top 10 do a playoff to determine who is the National champ.
    Well that would make too much sense for the BCS and the NCAA
    12-07-09 03:24 PM
    What you have to remember, its the sponsers that pick the teams, and BSU will kick ****
    No sir. TCU has this game all locked up.

1 vs 2 Bama vs TX
    3 vs 4 Cincy vs TCU
    5 vs 6 Florida vs BSU
    7 vs 8 Oregon vs Ohio State
    9 vs 10 Georgia Tech vs Iowa

...Though I personally think Florida is better than Cincinnati, and think it should have been Florida vs TCU and BSU vs Cincinnati

...A playoff style system to determine is far to organized, and doesn't create enough controversy for the BCS...
    12-08-09 04:17 AM
    No sir. TCU has this game all locked up.

7 vs 8 Oregon vs Ohio State
    9 vs 10 Georgia Tech vs Iowa

...Though I personally think Florida is better than Cincinnati, and think it should have been Florida vs TCU and BSU vs Cincinnati

...A playoff style system to determine is far to organized, and doesn't create enough controversy for the BCS...
    Thats what they thought last time we were in the Fiesta Bowl, and i made a ton of money in Jackpot Nv
    12-08-09 06:15 AM
3,731 ... 106107108109110 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD