Annnd it is Cyber Monday... wonder if that means we'll be busy... anyway how was everyone's weekend?
    11-30-09 12:11 PM
    We had a great thanksgiving and everyone in the family actually behaved
    11-30-09 04:00 PM
    If there were kids in your house, I call shenanigans lol Always good to hear though.
    11-30-09 04:07 PM
    If there were kids in your house, I call shenanigans lol Always good to hear though.
    Nope - the youngest was 17.
    11-30-09 04:08 PM
    What?! My Thanksgiving was awesome and I had 3 kids there for dinner and it went on without a hitch. Call all the shenanigans you want, but not all kids are little demons...
    11-30-09 04:10 PM
    What?! My Thanksgiving was awesome and I had 3 kids there for dinner and it went on without a hitch. Call all the shenanigans you want, but not all kids are little demons...
    Ok fine, not all children are little demons, just a lot of them lol
    11-30-09 04:35 PM
    They beat Oregon and that's it. Whomever they play in their bowl game is %king to stomp them out...
    Texas, Florida and Alabama, yeah that would be a fair statement. Any other team in the country, um no. They, being BSU, would play well, and probably win, with just about anyone right now.
    11-30-09 04:36 PM
    Hey ROC I think we should make this BSU bowl game a little more interesting and place some kind of bet on it. Not a monetary bet, but we wil figure something out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by IMP42; 11-30-09 at 05:51 PM.
    11-30-09 05:35 PM
    We had 5 little ones ages 3, 5, 7, 12 & 14. I had to put on cartoons on 2 TVs and then my dad insisted on watching the God Father on my main TV. No football for me.

11-30-09 05:46 PM
    Thats just not right PK. At least the Godfather is a great flick though.
    11-30-09 06:12 PM
    We had 5 little ones ages 3, 5, 7, 12 & 14. I had to put on cartoons on 2 TVs and then my dad insisted on watching the God Father on my main TV. No football for me.

There was a good game on too. But if its any consolation, I didn't get to watch it either.
    11-30-09 09:04 PM
    Texas, Florida and Alabama, yeah that would be a fair statement. Any other team in the country, um no. They, being BSU, would play well, and probably win, with just about anyone right now.
    Whoever they play, whether its one of those teams, or TCU, or Cincinnati, or really anyone in the Top 10... They will get hammered. Mark my words...

Hey ROC I think we should make this BSU bowl game a little more interesting and place some kind of bet on it. Not a monetary bet, but we wil figure something out.
    I'm down for whatever... I would be an ***** not to place a bet against BSU... In fact, I might have to lay down some wagers against some pigeons...
    11-30-09 11:27 PM
    I'm going to make the statement again, but without the typo, and a little more detail, so there is no question as to what I am stating...

Boise State beat Oregon and that's it. Whomever they play in their bowl game is going to stomp them out...

And I have a great place to save it...
    I think that what the "experts" said when BSU played OU in the Fiesta in 2007... I dont remember who won that game?.......
    12-01-09 06:52 AM
    ...Wow it has been quiet in here resently. What's up?

12-01-09 04:09 PM
    Nothin... everyone is getting sent home early lol
    12-01-09 04:30 PM

Well since you "quit" working here you haven't been on as much. If I remember correctly we all started talking a lot more when you showed up and now that you post less, we post less. That, and Aaron's right, a lot of people are getting sent home earlier.
    12-01-09 04:48 PM
    We all really know what happened with Imp. He's been recruited by the top secret super classified Project *Insert Code Name Here* CIA ninja division
    12-01-09 05:09 PM
    We all really know what happened with Imp. He's been recruited by the top secret super classified Project *Insert Code Name Here* CIA ninja division
    So another words, he has been seen starring at goats?
    12-01-09 05:20 PM
    So another words, he has been seen starring at goats?
    I dunno, its classified he cant say... but that sounds about right if I want to assume
    12-01-09 07:13 PM
    Well since you "quit" working here you haven't been on as much. If I remember correctly we all started talking a lot more when you showed up and now that you post less, we post less. That, and Aaron's right, a lot of people are getting sent home earlier.
    Well that and the "my e-dictionary is bigger than yours " flame wars have seemed to subside for at least right now.
    12-01-09 07:15 PM

this may be a stupid quesion, where did you work?
    12-02-09 06:48 AM
    this may be a stupid quesion, where did you work?
    I believe he was Boise.
    12-02-09 08:54 AM
    I've been compromised.........Hey Aaron, do you want to go sky diving?

And yes PK you are correct.

12-02-09 09:38 AM
    Tiger Wood is busted, this was on ESPN radio...... man what a tool
    12-02-09 10:15 AM
    I've been compromised.........Hey Aaron, do you want to go sky diving?

And yes PK you are correct.

Was it by chance G-14 classified??
    12-02-09 10:19 AM
3,731 ... 103104105106107 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD