Okay - when this thread is on-topic for the forum, we might consider it as such - but it really is a thread to showcase rep stupidity - and with the likes of a small handful, there is no shortage of that.
    That is your opinion, a rather insulting one but I suppose you are entitled to it, but your opinions are getting very old. Please take it elsewhere.
    Last edited by AaronWasHere; 11-27-09 at 03:24 PM.
    11-27-09 03:22 PM
    Well what a waste of a week took a total of 28 calls in 4 days....
    Wow... that is efficiency right there!
    11-27-09 03:22 PM
    lol they sent out angry emails today for that
    I am going to take credit for that if you don't mind aaron lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-27-09 03:41 PM
    I am going to take credit for that if you don't mind aaron lol.

Go right ahead
    11-27-09 03:55 PM
    Haha good times. I loved pestering WFM. Lol that's why they fired me, WFM was getting revenge.

11-27-09 04:31 PM
    I heard other things lol
    11-27-09 04:55 PM
    Lmao. I bet you did, shhhh. We will pretend the WFM insident was it.

11-27-09 04:59 PM
    Yay for law and order re runs.

11-27-09 05:02 PM
    Lmao. I bet you did, shhhh. We will pretend the WFM insident was it.
    *incident* and ok, if you say so lol
    11-27-09 05:02 PM
    Had a training and got to go hands on with the Droid... not gonna lie, it's a pretty sick phone despite having the Motorola name attached to it... I would probably need to play with it more and tinker with it, but initial impression was a thumbs up.
    Last edited by AaronWasHere; 11-27-09 at 10:38 PM.
    11-27-09 09:58 PM
    That is your opinion, a rather insulting one but I suppose you are entitled to it, but your opinions are getting very old. Please take it elsewhere.
    And why should I?

Like the drivel you spout off each & every day is worth reading & not getting old?

Grow up, little one & take sime responsibility. Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should.
    11-27-09 10:10 PM
    And why should I?

Like the drivel you spout off each & every day is worth reading & not getting old?

Grow up, little one & take sime responsibility. Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should.
    The difference is, I don't seek out people to openly attack. Just get over yourself and your own hype. You obviously feel you are above most of us "little ones", so go ahead and move on. Take your own advice about "Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should."
    Last edited by AaronWasHere; 11-27-09 at 10:40 PM.
    11-27-09 10:38 PM
    wtf happened? yall used 2 b tight. where'd the hostility come from?
    11-27-09 11:06 PM
    you guys are the leet regs. iv been watching u for a while now and thinking of u as the logical, reliable, knowledgeable heros that refuse to lose. what do you think about that? :P
    11-27-09 11:12 PM
    There as and is too much arguing in this thread, a few people myself included have said something about it, now i'm being attacked because of that idea, apparently. In an attempt to defend myself and maybe even try to right my own wrongs, apparently i'm now considered childish.
    11-27-09 11:13 PM
    And on a much lighter note, BSU is 12-0 with a 44-33 win over Nevada. I also no longer have a voice.

Last edited by IMP42; 11-28-09 at 02:00 AM.
    11-28-09 01:23 AM
    Woot! Go Broncos!
    11-28-09 01:52 AM
    Boise State is WAY over rated. The WAC sucks.

EDIT: I completely forgot where you guys are located... Haha... You have more reasons to like Boise than I do...
    Last edited by R.O.C.; 11-28-09 at 02:22 PM.
    11-28-09 12:42 PM
    Boise State is WAY over rated. The WAC sucks.

EDIT: I completely forgot where you guys are located... Haha... You have more reasons to like Boise than I do...
    Really? How is boise state over rated ? they have gone now 2 regular seasons in a row undefeated. If they are over rated because of there Schedule not being the best that is not a good reason, because no one will play them. You think a Florida,Bama,Texas will have them on there Schedule for a out of conferance game??? NO way they dont want to lose to a Boise State(just like Oregon), so instead Florida...(etc) Schedule out of conferance games like Appilation State, and we all remember what happened there haha. Its not Boise States fault that they have a weak Schedule, they even advertised they will play anyone any were for there 2011 year !
    11-28-09 02:33 PM
    They don't play against any good teams.
    11-28-09 11:35 PM
    They beat Oregon and that's it. Whomever they play in their bowl game is %king to stomp them out...
    11-28-09 11:44 PM
    Haha you know there is a thread for this EXACT argument. It is called College Football 2009. It is in the off topic section. I am not saying that this should be taken else were, I am only pointing it out cus OZ started the thread lol.

11-29-09 01:46 AM
    They beat Oregon and that's it. Whomever they play in their bowl game is %king to stomp them out...
    I think I am going to save this quote somewhere until the time is right...

11-29-09 01:48 AM
    I'm going to make the statement again, but without the typo, and a little more detail, so there is no question as to what I am stating...

Boise State beat Oregon and that's it. Whomever they play in their bowl game is going to stomp them out...

And I have a great place to save it...
    11-29-09 03:41 AM
    Boise State beat Oregon and that's it. Whomever they play in their bowl game is going to stomp them out...
    Ok so this will be the one I save. Let's see what happens.

11-29-09 09:33 AM
3,731 ... 102103104105106 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD