01-02-14 08:24 PM
3,731 ... 99100101102103 ...
tools
    Yeah when I got there today I sat like four or five seats away from somebody else and they made me move to the seat right next to him. I thought the ***** was kidding at first. Then she got all pissed off and threatend to write me up. If only I knew I was going to be fired ten minutes later... It would have been epic.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-09 04:22 PM
    You fought the good fight, my friend... and now im being asked to move for the 2nd time in oh 12 minutes since ive been here?
    11-25-09 04:27 PM
    Man they are being ridiculous about everything today.

11-25-09 04:29 PM
    not just today lol
    11-25-09 04:38 PM
    I hope HOpe HOpE, this place gets better....but really its already falling with the landslide so most likly not
    11-25-09 04:43 PM
    Ugh... Alltel... /headdesk
    11-25-09 04:51 PM
    Well again 3rd day in a row only taking 5-10 calls...why cant they send me home !
    11-25-09 04:53 PM
    Seconded!
    10 char
    11-25-09 04:54 PM
    I only took 3 calls yesterday. I was horrible. I got a virus warning and had to unplug the network cable. I had to sit at my desk for the last 3 hours of my shift, unable to do anything on the computer (or sleep).
    11-25-09 05:00 PM
    Those nasty MS Paint viruses are always a problem
    11-25-09 05:03 PM
    This is a sad day we have lost a dear friend Imp will no longer be with us...
    Might not be with you, but he is still with us.

It would suck to be canned this close to the holidays
    Yes it would - but out of all the years I've held the hire/fire stick, I've never once hired or fired anyone - each person hired themself, then some ended up firing themselves.

Haha I am ok. I can get a much better job than working for big red again.
    It is good you're okay. And you're correct about being able to do better - take a look at where these carrier call centers rank in the "best places to work" lists. They usually aren't good & the pay is atrocious. It is employment for the unambitious or the uneducated. Show up & adhere to schedule - wow, you have a job. Less responsibility than the night guy at Circle K.

Aspire to more, or accept what you have. It is up to you. But once you realize better is out there, you won't be happy where you're at.

11-25-09 05:16 PM
    Man they are being ridiculous about everything today.

They turned into super-mega nazis today. They made me move all the way to the back of the building but the people on the other side of the cubie from me didnt have to move anywhere. I also got transfered to a new sup team and my new sup is a total b*tch. I can't wait to get a new job. Imp, you should feel lucky in a way. You don't have to wake up tomorrow and loathe coming in.
    11-25-09 05:51 PM
    That is why I am applying for a job at the base fixing helicopters. Like I should have done two years ago lol.

11-25-09 05:54 PM
    Sadly, with how this area is, I think the only thing I can do to get out of this job niche is to move...
    11-25-09 05:55 PM
    They turned into super-mega nazis today. They made me move all the way to the back of the building but the people on the other side of the cubie from me didnt have to move anywhere. I also got transfered to a new sup team and my new sup is a total b*tch. I can't wait to get a new job. Imp, you should feel lucky in a way. You don't have to wake up tomorrow and loathe coming in.
    Yeah my new supe was a huge ***** too. Good thing I didn't have to put up with her for long lmao. Wow I had forgotten how long it can take to make a resume from scratch....

11-25-09 06:14 PM
    LOL, and you thought you didnt have to work to get a new job. First assignment: New resume lol
    11-25-09 06:18 PM
    Yeah my new supe was a huge ***** too. Good thing I didn't have to put up with her for long lmao. Wow I had forgotten how long it can take to make a resume from scratch....

Did your sup have brown hair and a name and the initials HD? Cause I hate that woman. And yes, making a resume from scratch takes forever.
    11-25-09 06:21 PM

Yea i spent 3 hours yesterday changing my resume up for this new job I hope I get !!! But you are lucky Imp you dont have to walk up tomorrow and think about WDS LOL
    11-25-09 06:42 PM
    Or at least he can wake up and think about how he's now free from the tyranny of wds. That's going to be the best thought ever! Can't wait till I get to feel the same!!
    11-25-09 06:50 PM
    How many of you kinda just stoped looking for a job when you were hired here ? I know I did it was weird I never have done that before lol but since july I really didnt look until this last weekend
    11-25-09 06:52 PM
    I usually stop job hunting once I get hired somewhere. I also don't usually job hunt until I'm fired/quit where I'm working. But I can't wait to get the h*ll out of here.
    Last edited by ComfortablyNumb; 11-25-09 at 07:25 PM.
    11-25-09 07:15 PM
    I usually stop job hunting once I get hired somewhere. I also don't usually job hunt until I'm fired/quit wher I'm working. But I can't wait to get the h*ll out of here.
    Yea I took this fall off from school and I tell you what I really REALLY want to go back to class after working here
    11-25-09 07:18 PM
    I'm going to college right now to be an oral surgeon. This is my "pay for college" job. lol. I'd shoot myself if I had to work in a place like this for the rest of my life.
    11-25-09 07:21 PM
    So why did u get canned?

11-25-09 07:23 PM
    I'm going to college right now to be an oral surgeon. This is my "pay for college" job. lol. I'd shoot myself if I had to work in a place like this for the rest of my life.
    Yea I have no idea how you can work 40hrs a week and go to school another 16+hrs and be able to afford it, I have been using student loans but I was not able to get any money for this last fall I hope I can get into school this spring I only have 2 semesters left for my 4 year degree. Are you going to BSU ?
    11-25-09 07:25 PM
3,731 ... 99100101102103 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD