My gf keeps getting a random telemarketer calling her. The problem is the number never shows up like a normal number on her phone. So we can't give that number to VZW for them to block. She has VZW and an 8530 for what its worth. When we try to call it back naturally the voice of all reason says we're trying to dial an invalid number. When we answer it they obviously don't speak english , they mumble some sh*t , and hang up on us. ....this is getting very frustrating. Anyone else ever heard of this. Here is the number that showed up last time they called.

07-11-10 05:58 PM
    That's an international # from where at the moment I'm not sure. I get those at the hospital some rime and it annoys me and have since pick it up and immediately put them on hold and wait for them to hang up lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-11-10 06:32 PM
    yea i realize its an international number i just need to find a way to decipher it so that i can have VZW block it. or at least be able to put it in one of the five free blocked #'s
    07-11-10 07:15 PM
    yea i realize its an international number i just need to find a way to decipher it so that i can have VZW block it. or at least be able to put it in one of the five free blocked #'s
    You can not block an international number with the Call and Message block.
    07-11-10 07:47 PM
    009 is the country code for Columbia, Telefonica is the service provider. I can't tell you much after that.
    07-11-10 07:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD