Now I know I people will tell me that it is just policy but some representatives really push my buttons

One of mine lines is available for a upgrade, and the other is due for a upgrade in June. I currently have a tour and storm 1. The Storm is having a lot of issues and the tour has a cracked screen (and before anyone asks, yes I have insurance) but we are both frustrated with said phones.

I calmly asked one representative if there was ANY way I could upgrade both lines now and the guy said yes. Well at that time I did not have the money so I asked if he could note my account and I would call back on pay day. Well pay day comes around today and I call verizon and they tell me I can not upgrade both lines.

Why is it one will say yes and the other will say no????? I understand if they honestly can not, but don't say one thing and then a week later say something else. Can they not keep their story straight???

Ok, enough of my venting.
    WX6Y likes this.
    02-25-11 06:26 PM
    [QUOTE=berrykrazy82;6086389]Now I know I people will tell me that it is just policy but some representatives really push my buttons

One of mine lines is available for a upgrade, and the other is due for a upgrade in June. I currently have a tour and storm 1. The Storm is having a lot of issues and the tour has a cracked screen (and before anyone asks, yes I have insurance) but we are both frustrated with said phones.

I calmly asked one representative if there was ANY way I could upgrade both lines now and the guy said yes. Well at that time I did not have the money so I asked if he could note my account and I would call back on pay day. Well pay day comes around today and I call verizon and they tell me I can not upgrade both lines.

Why is it one will say yes and the other will say no????? I understand if they honestly can not, but don't say one thing and then a week later say something else. Can they not keep their story straight???

Ok, enough of my venting.[/QUO. This realy doesn't make since. First. Have you asked about having your Storm 1 updated to a storm 2? 2nd..you don't pay right then over the phone. The cost can be added to your bill and paid when you get your bill. I had my Storm 2 replaced more then 3 times. I asked to be put into a HTC incredible. Verizon said I could have the phone for free, just pay a early upgrade fee. I told the Verizon rep I didn't have a extra hundred bucks. I was told the fee could be added to my bill and as long as I pay my bill in full, I could pay the early upgrade fee off over a period of time. I don't know how there handling it now, but when the storm 2 came out, people having problems with there storm 1's they could have them updated into storm 2's. If your allowed to upgrade, why not just upgrade? if only one of your lines can be upgraded..upgrade that one and see what kind of deal they can give you. They have done buy one get one free for me, even when the promotion wasn't one. I upgraded my line, was able to upgrade the other with a free phone. Your best bet, either go to Verizon or talk to a manager, get there name and extinction.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-26-11 09:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD