I'm looking for say a 30 mile radius of Raleigh. More so to the south, east and west. Is the 3G solid, consistent and fast?

Thanks for any info.
    10-27-09 07:47 PM
    I can comment (sort of). I live in Fayetteville and travel as far as Durham and never lose signal or drop calls. Technically since my phone is an Alltel branded curve I think my PRL prefers Alltel towers over verizon so I'm not exactly sure how it will be for a verizon branded phone. Hopefully someone with a verizon branded phone can confirm.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-27-09 08:22 PM
    I can comment on Raleigh and areas north (45 mile radius approximately) and west and can say I never lose 1XEV/3G coverage. I can't remember the last time I dropped a call.

addtionally, I just completed a trip north west of Asheville in the mountains and maintained full coverage even in the middle of no where!!! I was shocked-
    10-28-09 10:53 AM
    I can comment on the area south of Raleigh and around Raleigh. I'd say it's pretty dang good. Since the .238 update for the Storm, I haven't dropped a call, and the only time I would drop a call before the update was in a low 30 foot area 25 miles south of Raleigh on Old Stage Rd. But other than that, no complaints what so ever. Now if I can figure out a way to get VZW to stop pushing apps to me that I don't want.......
    10-28-09 11:24 AM
    Now if I can figure out a way to get VZW to stop pushing apps to me that I don't want.......
    Technically the app isn't pushed. It's the link to download the app that is pushed. Just hide it.
    10-28-09 12:56 PM
    Yeah that's what I've done, but I'm just tired of them pushing anything to my phone that I don't want. Why not just make it available via the VZW app store that I never visit. I'm just fed up with the pushing and the 9530 keyboard.....
    10-28-09 02:11 PM
    The 3G coverage in the Raleigh area is really good, in fact, the 3G coverage in NC is really good in general...
    10-28-09 02:32 PM
    thanks for the responses guys.
    10-28-09 09:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD