Hi all!

I have three lines on my account and my line wasn't eligible for an upgrade yet. However, another line was eligible, so I used that upgrade to order the Storm. When that order comes in, I plan on activating it online. My question is, do I need to activate it under the other line (the one that I used the upgrade for) or can I just activate it on my own line?

Thanks for any help
    11-21-08 11:47 AM
    You'll be able to activate it on any line you want. It can be activated on any line with Verizon. Just remember that each line must have a phone active on it.

Short explanation about what I mean with that last comment...

My wife and I each have a line. She has a Pearl & I have a Curve. If we wanted to swap, I can't get online and active my Curve on her line because that would leave my line without a phone. Of course I could go in to the store or call and have this done, but online won't allow it.
    11-21-08 11:57 AM
    Thanks for the reply!

I guess I need to specify my question a little bit. Since it is a new phone that hasn't been activated yet, will I need to activate it under the other line and then switch it over to my line? Or can I just activate it right out of the box on my line?

thank you for the help
    11-21-08 12:43 PM
    Sorry for bumping but does anyone have any ideas?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-08 05:36 PM
    You can go in with that phone and another phone that was on the other line. Tell them you want the storm on your line and that you want your phone on other line. My wife did it with her sons upgrade. She got a new phone for his upgrade, but went to store and had them switched around so that she used it on her line. Hope this helps!
    11-21-08 08:18 PM
    yes you need to call 877 807 4646 to accept the 2 yr T&C and then you can move the phone to whatever line you want.

There will be a big yellow piece of paper to follow.
    11-21-08 10:04 PM
    So do you have two blackberry data plans then? Im in a similar situation. My dad is due for an upgrade and I want the Storm. I already have the Curve with a data plan. And my dad would be using his old phone (non-blackberry). So how does that work out?
    11-23-08 05:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD