So I just bought a Droid today by paying the retail price. The store is a little far away for me to go there again. I was wondering if I could call the customer care and have them send me a new replacement instead of me going to the store? Thanks!
    12-08-09 10:51 PM
    For what?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

12-08-09 11:09 PM
    If they do, you'll have to pay full price again and wait for a refund on the second one.

12-08-09 11:34 PM
    ^ whaaa?? I just paid the price I am asking for a replacement within the 30 day period. What are you talking about?
    12-08-09 11:53 PM
    ^ whaaa?? I just paid the price I am asking for a replacement within the 30 day period. What are you talking about?
    Oh, if you just want a refurb phone then no problem. No charge.
    12-08-09 11:55 PM
    Wow. Its within the 30 day WFG. I know for a fact that I am eligible for a NEW device and not a refurbished one...
    12-08-09 11:56 PM
    Just go to another store closer to you, or call Motorola.
    12-09-09 12:03 AM
    "If you purchased your merchandise from a Verizon Wireless Communications Store, please contact the store for additional information on completing your exchange."

I little thing from the Return Policy page
    12-09-09 12:06 AM
    Wow. Its within the 30 day WFG. I know for a fact that I am eligible for a NEW device and not a refurbished one...
    Ok. Well they aren't going to send you $1200 worth of phones for only $600.

This is the same process as anyone else getting an exchange under the worry free guarantee. You purchase/upgrade again and get a refund for the phone you are returning.
    12-09-09 12:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD