bottom line, as im sure you have guessed ... i planned to get the curve this weekend.

the customer service guy tried to convince me to wait for the storm i November, but i was hesitant because i dont want to wait another month only to find out the phone sucks and i would have been happier with a curve.

advice?

And i said quick, because after a 6 month anticipation, i was planning on going to get curve tomorrow
    10-17-08 06:02 PM
    I personally want the storm. It is all a matter of opinion. Good luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-17-08 06:05 PM
    is there a return policy if purchased in store?

maybe i can buy curve and if the storm is wicked, ill return for it
    10-17-08 06:20 PM
    Yes I think it is 30 days but you may want to make sure with verizon before you purchase.

10-17-08 06:23 PM
    The choice is up to you, but the curve is a great device. Good luck with whatever you choose!
    10-17-08 06:32 PM
    I Would Wait To See What The Price Of The Storm Is Going To Be Before You Decide But If You Can't Wait Get A Curve And Yes Verizon Has A 30 Day Exchange Policy On All New Phone Purchases!
    10-17-08 07:46 PM
    Yes I think it is 30 days but you may want to make sure with verizon before you purchase.

I agree!!!!!
    10-17-08 09:41 PM
    If u have patience I would just wait and try both to see which u like better. There is nothing worse than purchasing something only to discover that u could have purchased something u like better if u had just waited. Just for clarification I'm not a fan of the storm, but I'm not a fan of buyer's remorse either.
    10-17-08 09:54 PM
    If you really want the Curve then get it. If you want the storm wait. If you get the curve now you will not have enough time to do the 30 day exchange.....
    10-17-08 10:20 PM
    yeah i would wait, i haven't heard any negative previews or reviews about the phone so i don't think u should be worried, but like everyone is saying its honestly up to you. The storm is going to be a stellar phone but it may not be for everyone, so i would recommend you wait for it to come out, and test out each phone, then use ur 30 day free trial to figure out which phone is for you.
    10-17-08 11:58 PM
    The curve is a great phone, but it will still be there when the storm does come out. I agree with everyone else that said you should wait and use your 30 days to try out both of them and figure out which one is better for you. Atleast that way you wont regret it when everyone is playing with their storm and you had a chance to get one too.
    10-18-08 06:15 AM
    Dude I sort of went thru what your going thru now. I had a lg voyager for a few months but when verizon came out with the curve I wanted one so bad and my new in 2 date was approaching and I had a decision get the curve or ride it out and wait for the storm and this was early sept so we had a HUGE speculation thread for the CTIA show or something on sept 13th that they we're gonna mention the storm, and sadly when they didn't I said screw it and got the curve off craigslist so I wouldn't waste my discount on the curve so I could save it for when the storm comes out in nov. And honestly I love the curve but the hype for the storm is real so I personally would wait since its only 2 to 3 weeks for the storm

10-18-08 06:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD