So if i have 2 lines, an iphone with ATT and a different phone with VZW

If i set the iphone to forward calls to my other phone and i answer it on my VZW phone, lets say the call lsts 20 minutes. Will i pay for those minutes on ATT or VZW?
    Last edited by rsarno; 10-09-08 at 11:02 AM.
    10-09-08 11:00 AM
    second question ...

if a VZW user calls my iphone and it forwards to my VZW phone for me to answer, is it still considered in network calling?
    10-09-08 11:02 AM
    So if i have 2 lines, an iphone with ATT and a different phone with VZW

If i set the iphone to forward calls to my other phone and i answer it on my VZW phone, lets say the call lsts 20 minutes. Will i pay for those minutes on ATT or VZW?
    minutes from both, also if the vzw person calls your iphone and is forwarded to vzw, it will not be in calling.
    Last edited by Slanginphones; 10-09-08 at 01:32 PM. Reason: vague
    10-09-08 01:31 PM
    yeah what he said

Also check on your accounts - sometimes they will state how many forwarding minutes your plan allows - - as an example my T-Mobile account allows me to use 500 minutes of unconditional call fowarding a month before any charges kick in. I think most plans have such an allowance.
    10-09-08 01:45 PM
    well so much for that idea lol

i am getting a business line with an iphone, i didnt want to always answer both phones lol

but that's ******** to eat up minutes on 2 phones, i use a lot of minutes

thanks for the reply

EDIT, and i dont want to give up VZW, so i think i have to keep both phones.
    Last edited by rsarno; 10-09-08 at 02:58 PM.
    10-09-08 02:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD