So, me and my mother both got Tour's waaaay back when they first released the BOGO deal.Me and my Tour have been perfect ever since I replaced the trackball. But, I'm not really feeling it anymore, as in, the BlackBerry is NOT for me.

I plan on getting some sort of Android phone, but here is the thing.

When we both got the phones, only one of our lines were ready for upgrading, which was hers.

And since the Verizon store we went to was on it's grand-opening and was having no-charge for opening new lines, what we did was my mom got the Tour, and opened up a new line for the second Tour, since my line was not eligible for upgrade.She then switched the phone numbers, so the new number has no phone, and the Tour is connected to my line. Get it?

Am Is till eligible for MY upgrade in May or do I need to wait two-years from when I got the tour?
    02-28-10 12:51 PM
    I would suggest contacting Verizon, give them both numbers and see what the contract obligations are on each line. You can also probably do this online, but you would need the account holder name and password to get in.
    02-28-10 01:13 PM
    It's hard to say with out looking at the account but if you never upgraded your phone then your upgrade will stay the same.
    02-28-10 07:10 PM
    If your line wasn't upgraded you should be able to get a new smartphone but the tours will stay under contract
    03-02-10 01:50 PM
    What do you mean they would stay under contract? Wouldn't I be able to switch the number of MY Tour to the new phone..?
    03-04-10 09:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD