Hello everyone,

I have an 8703e, and I think it may be time to retire it. I am interested in buying an 8830 World Edition off the Internet. I have done this before, so I know to check for clean ESNs and released PINs but I do have a few questions and would like some comments on the device.

1. Is $100 too little to pay for it (contract isn't up yet)? I think I may (?) be able to find it for that price.

2. Is the trackball better than the trackwheel?

3. Is the battery life solid?

4. Is it generally a good phone?

Thanks so much for your comments and answers. I appreciate it.

Paul
    08-04-08 05:33 PM
    I am sure the 8830 is a great device. Depends on your needs, but you may want to ask this question in correct forum over in the 8830 WE area.
    08-04-08 05:59 PM
    Okay, a mod can close this now.
    08-04-08 06:14 PM
    Hello everyone,

I have an 8703e, and I think it may be time to retire it. I am interested in buying an 8830 World Edition off the Internet. I have done this before, so I know to check for clean ESNs and released PINs but I do have a few questions and would like some comments on the device.

1. Is $100 too little to pay for it (contract isn't up yet)? I think I may (?) be able to find it for that price.

2. Is the trackball better than the trackwheel?

3. Is the battery life solid?

4. Is it generally a good phone?

Thanks so much for your comments and answers. I appreciate it.

Paul
    $100 is a good price! I came from 4 older berrys and I missed the trackwheel at first. But after about a week I couldn't go back to the wheel.
    08-06-08 10:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD