about 1 1/2 years ago I found out that Verizon would give me an 18% off my bill every month since my company I worked for had a corporate email.

long story short, I no longer work for that company that got the discounts and been off that company for about 6 months now but my Bill every month is still taking off 18% from the company I used to work for.

does Verizon not check up at all to see if your still working at the same job that got the discounts or something??
    12-11-09 03:57 PM
    The account audits I have seen just look to verify if the correct information was taken at the point of sale, like a check stub, ID badge things of that nature. I don't think they have a way of telling if you are still working with the same company.
    12-11-09 04:00 PM
    about 1 1/2 years ago I found out that Verizon would give me an 18% off my bill every month since my company I worked for had a corporate email.

long story short, I no longer work for that company that got the discounts and been off that company for about 6 months now but my Bill every month is still taking off 18% from the company I used to work for.

does Verizon not check up at all to see if your still working at the same job that got the discounts or something??
    Unless you stated other wise, it can stay on there. How honest are you?
    12-11-09 05:19 PM
    doubt if they have the time or resources to check current status of every discounted customer.

i guess it's up to you to decide if your okay with this or if it bugs you, you can always contact VZW and let em know.
    12-11-09 05:42 PM
    My mom had discounts from her employer at the time (WaMu) but now she doesn't work for them any more, and we dont get the discounts anymore either. She never told them about losing her job there. I wonder if this is different because WaMu is no more...

Still interesting though
    12-11-09 08:08 PM
    My mom had discounts from her employer at the time (WaMu) but now she doesn't work for them any more, and we dont get the discounts anymore either. She never told them about losing her job there. I wonder if this is different because WaMu is no more...

Still interesting though
    well everyone knew WAMU went under. so its not like they needed someone to tell them. I am sure everyone at VZW knew that it was coming up and dealt withit accordingly. A smaller company who has one employee leave howis VZW supposed to know that?
    12-12-09 02:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD