Hey Everyone,

Well here lately I have been thinking about switching from my 7100i with nextel which I have been having a lot of service problems with to Verizon. I am confused though. About the plans, I run a business and so I need a lot of available minutes like unlimited! But I text message a ton prob 1500-2500 a month sometimes as well as use the internet and email a ton. What would I be looking at price wise for a plan? I have a verizon book I got at a store but they have different things for everything. I dont know how to put it all together and has me confused. I like sprint nextel because the simply everything is all I need instead of 10 different things to make up 1 plan. Also is customer service good? incase of technical issues? If I pay to cancel my contract and then purchase a new phone and service I need to figure out a price. I understand I can test drive them and just see how that goes. The coverage map looks good and the reason for not going with alltel is no unlimited plan and also the MMS problems they have. If you could help me I would appreciate it!!!!
    05-11-08 12:55 PM
    You didn't say if you're planning on getting a BB. If so, you're looking at $156 per. That'll give you unlimited calls, 5000 out of network texts,
    BB bis, and insurance..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-11-08 01:11 PM
    Yeah I am planning on getting the new curve more than likely. Right now I have a 7100i and I need my camera back! Haven't had one since I got my bb in january. So can't wait just not looking forward to the plan price and at*t coverage stinks where we live

05-11-08 01:31 PM
    Best way to work w Verizon from a small business standpoint is to make friends with a local store manager and/or rep. VZW has some great share plans that help you add lines that can share the corporate pool which is nice for the secretary or delivery guy that uses 90 minutes a month. The more lines you have, the sweeter the deal gets. The greater the relationship w your rep, the sweeter the deal gets, too.

05-11-08 01:37 PM
    also was wanting to have the gps nav. as well Thanks for all your input guys!! may go talk to the local store when they get the curves in and see what they can do for me.
    05-11-08 01:42 PM
    You had to throw the nav in, that's another 9.99 per. As a business owner, maybe they will give you a break. Couldn't hurt to ask..

05-11-08 05:25 PM
    How much is your bill now?

05-14-08 12:29 AM
    Hi,

I recently upgraded to a Verizon tour and was still using my @alltel.blackberry.com email account. I received an upgrade from Verizon and after the upgrade my alltel.blackberry.com disappeared----can I get that email back or do I need to create a vzw.blackberry.net account?

Thanks!!!
    12-16-09 07:37 PM
    Hi,

I recently upgraded to a Verizon tour and was still using my @alltel.blackberry.com email account. I received an upgrade from Verizon and after the upgrade my alltel.blackberry.com disappeared----can I get that email back or do I need to create a vzw.blackberry.net account?

Thanks!!!
    Yes.

BTW, hijacking threads isn't forum friendly
    12-16-09 07:41 PM
    Yes.

BTW, hijacking threads isn't forum friendly
    Did not mean to do that!! Sorry---saw questions and Verizon--thought it was questions from verizon customers
    12-16-09 07:45 PM
    Wait till jan and get a curve 2 with sprint and keep your current plan. Service will improve because you will not be using iden network anymore.

Thats your best bet.
    12-16-09 08:31 PM
    You dont have to get VZ navigator from Verizon. There are other free turn by turn GPS nav apps out. Google has one I believe.

If you are looking at ulimited minutes, and 5000 texts, and unlimited data, I would think it may be cheaper to go with Sprint. But from my dealings with them, they CS isn't anywhere near as good as Verizon.

If you deal with your cell provier a lot, it may be a better idea to go with Verizon, and pay the extra $$. But, if you dont deal with CS that much, or want to save money, go with Sprint.
    12-17-09 12:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD