My fiance and I both have Sprint and we both have curves. We love our phones and our service. But I don't like the fact that Sprint gets a new Blackberry every haleys comet. We both share 1500 minutes with unlimited everything for around 150 a month after taxes. I was curious if anyone had input as to how much we would pay for a comparable plan with Verizon. Thanks in advance!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-24-09 08:05 PM
    1400 Minute Select Plan (Unlimited texting) - $119.99
    Email and Web for BlackBerry (x2) - $29.99 each
    Total cost is going to run you $179.99 plus taxes. With this plan you will also get the Friend & Family feature which allows you to assign up to 10 numbers off the network to call for free. It is similar to the Alltel mycircle feature. Make the switch, it is worth it.

On a side note I have an Aunt who lives in Ocala on some sort of resort town/golf course/retirement community. It a real nice area to live in.
    Last edited by mordendrak; 02-24-09 at 08:23 PM.
    02-24-09 08:19 PM
    Thx. I probably will wait until the Niagara is released. She might want to keep her curve but I want something a bit bigger (new doesn't hurt either). We love Ocala, its small but very beautiful and both our families live here so its our home for sure

02-24-09 08:30 PM
    02-24-09 10:23 PM
    You may be able to get a discount based on who you work for, check at this site...

Enter your location
    02-24-09 11:34 PM
    dont forget the 9.99 for GPS!!!
    02-24-09 11:43 PM
    My fiance and I both have Sprint and we both have curves. We love our phones and our service. But I don't like the fact that Sprint gets a new Blackberry every haleys comet. We both share 1500 minutes with unlimited everything for around 150 a month after taxes. I was curious if anyone had input as to how much we would pay for a comparable plan with Verizon. Thanks in advance!

Sorry, I read that backwards. You're interested in new phones more often! I don't see VZW offering phones all that often, to be honest. If you're interested in the Bold, maybe VZW is for you then.
    Last edited by jrd231psu; 02-25-09 at 11:46 AM.
    02-25-09 11:44 AM
    Sorry, I read that backwards. You're interested in new phones more often! I don't see VZW offering phones all that often, to be honest. If you're interested in the Bold, maybe VZW is for you then.
    VZW is a little better than Sprint, BUT the GSM carriers always seem to get more phones and get their version faster. VZW takes FOREVER to certify a phone, the Storm being the notable exception.
    02-25-09 01:23 PM
    dont forget the 9.99 for GPS!!!
    Okay, now THIS made me laugh out loud!
    02-25-09 10:05 PM
    Thx. I probably will wait until the Niagara is released. She might want to keep her curve but I want something a bit bigger (new doesn't hurt either). We love Ocala, its small but very beautiful and both our families live here so its our home for sure

Since no one else caught it, you won't be able to bring your Sprint Curve to Verizon with you, they only let you activate Verizon phones.
    02-25-09 10:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD