im looking forward to getting a blackberry storm as i have indicated in my other threads, and i need to know about the plans any that stuff. right now i am on the nationwide familyshare plan with verizon with me plus 4 other lines. my dad is the primary line. i need to know if i can get the blackberry storm while still staying on the same plan with my family, and do i just pay the extra 30 a month for blackberry service myself? or does that change everything? i need any info, thanks.
    10-09-08 02:49 PM
    Yes, you can stay on the same plan. $30 for each BB line in addition to your normal monthly charges.
    10-09-08 02:54 PM
    Yes, you can stay on the same plan. $30 for each BB line in addition to your normal monthly charges.
    thanks, now all i have to worry about is if its gonna be worth it or not for me.
    10-09-08 03:11 PM
    Yep, you'll still share voice minutes on the family plan....the data plan you are getting for your Berry for $30/month is all yours (meaning if someone else on the plan has a Berry also, you can't share the data part of it).
    10-09-08 03:13 PM
    Yep, you'll still share voice minutes on the family plan....the data plan you are getting for your Berry for $30/month is all yours (meaning if someone else on the plan has a Berry also, you can't share the data part of it).
    is the $30 a month UNLIMITED data? as in i can go on the internet whenever i want, for as long as i want, and it will be included? what else is included?
    10-09-08 03:17 PM
    I had the same thing with 3 lines and changed over to BB one by one the only difference is the $30 data plan and it is unlimited. Everything else stays the same.
    10-09-08 03:27 PM
    The 30 bucks gets u unlimited data. The email, internet any downloads(unless it vzw stuff) etc is all included in that 30 bucks no matter how much of it u use. Pretty much the only thing that isn't included is ur minutes.

FYI- for another 30 bucks u can use ur blackberry as a modem for your computer. Just in case u cared lol.
    10-09-08 03:45 PM
    The 30 bucks gets u unlimited data. The email, internet any downloads(unless it vzw stuff) etc is all included in that 30 bucks no matter how much of it u use. Pretty much the only thing that isn't included is ur minutes.

FYI- for another 30 bucks u can use ur blackberry as a modem for your computer. Just in case u cared lol.
    haha nah 30 a month is already crazy enough
    10-09-08 04:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD