i just checked and found out that my 2 year early reactivation would hit at the end of this month and I plan to ask them to move it up in time for the tour. However, my family plan bills are due on the 25th. So the question is, if i do get the early upgrade pushed up, would the charge for the new phone be on this month or the next bill? And would i have to deal with 2 billing cycles then if i push only this phone up?
    07-10-09 03:13 AM
    not quite saure what you mean by the two billing cycle part, can you please clarify? I would think what ever charges are incurred during a billing a cycle would show on the bill. If you are within the 30 days of your upgrade and a store will not do it, call CS and they will make it happen.
    07-10-09 08:48 AM
    If you call CS and they do grant you the 30 day early upgrade your phone will be billed to this bill. Tour comes out on the 12th. You state your bill is due on the 25th. Which means your bill cycle ends on the 30th. The phone that is billed to your account will show up on the bill that comes out on the 31st. (you won't receive the bill until a few days after).

If you already have a BB or PDA/smartphone on your bill it will be business as usual as far as pricing goes. If not you will see prorations on the data package from the time you buy the phone until the end of the month and then a full month in advance.
    07-10-09 10:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD