Is anyone else having problems with their calendar aperts/reminders on their Verizon Curve? (i.e.: when you set an alert/reminder, is the phone actually buzzing or ringing?...because mine's not.) Lots of people with Curves are having this issue, but it seems to be particularly stubborn on the Verizon ones, as I've been doing a lot of research on a few different sites. So, for now, I'm just taking a quick poll. No guaranteed fix as of yet. I'll keep you posted...
    05-27-08 03:22 PM
    Works fine here.
    05-27-08 03:34 PM
    Mine works dawg...
    05-27-08 03:58 PM
    I am having issues with mine as well. It will ring as long as I have it set to ring, but it will go off at really weird times, when I don't even have it set

i have done battery pulls but nothing seems to help, so i actually quit using the calendar!
    05-27-08 04:01 PM
    Under Profiles -- Advanced - Normal - Edit, scroll down to Calendar, then change the setting under "Out of Holster" to Tone. For some reason, Vibrate+Tone only vibrated, but Tone finally got me a tone. This may be a design or software flaw, but try this, and you'll at least get a tone.
    06-19-08 05:07 PM
    No probs on my vzw pearl. Just had to specify the type of alert I wanted. May also make some adjustments in your profiles too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-19-08 05:12 PM
    Nope. My "B" key still sucks though.
    06-19-08 05:16 PM
    Working good here...
    06-19-08 07:15 PM