This may sound like a silly question, but if someone works for Verizon, can they obtain your personal information (e.g. name, cell #, address) by having your pin #? I'm concerned about it because someone i don't want having that kind of info had my pin # and I just found out they work for Verizon.
    Last edited by bbaddict1a; 11-22-10 at 12:40 AM.
    11-22-10 12:35 AM
    Doing something like this would cause a rep to lose their job and depending on what was done with said information, face possible legal charges. If your concerned about your information, do not give it out.
    11-22-10 12:45 AM
    Doing something like this would cause a rep to lose their job and depending on what was done with said information, face possible legal charges. If your concerned about your information, do not give it out.
    I know that, but my question is, is it possible to bring up someone's account and their info by entering their pin #?
    11-22-10 01:00 AM
    If they work for verizon it may be possible to get ur number and pin by looking up your name but that's definately against their privacy policy and a terminable offence.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-22-10 01:06 AM
    I know that, but my question is, is it possible to bring up someone's account and their info by entering their pin #?
    It depends. There are some BB Admin websites that will allow a rep to view a customers BIS and basic account info (number, MEID, email addresses) but not SSN or address.
    11-22-10 01:06 AM
    when you buy a blackberry through a carrier they put the pin in the system and link it to you account is it possible for them to get that information yes but generaly they need they name to look up the account instead of the pin but correct me if im wrong
    so no need to worry really just make sure your not giving your personal info out if you dont want to
    11-22-10 01:22 AM
    when you buy a blackberry through a carrier they put the pin in the system and link it to you account is it possible for them to get that information yes but generaly they need they name to look up the account instead of the pin but correct me if im wrong
    so no need to worry really just make sure your not giving your personal info out if you dont want to
    That person knows my name, but not my last name. I'm assuming they need both.
    11-22-10 01:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD