I have the family Nation Wide Premium plan that i got when got the stupid voyager and it has unlimited data access. Like web browsing and stuff so I don't get charged. I wanted to know that if I'm on this plan that I can get the storm without the ridiculous $60 extra data plan? Can anyone help answer this question as it's the only thing that will prevent me from buying the storm. I've been looking forward to this phone since day one of rumors and need to know if I can purchase it without worries. Thank you.
    11-06-08 10:54 PM
    Blackberries and Smartphones have their own tier of Unlimited Nation Wide data plans. You'll need to switch plans to make that happen.

And this really should be in the Verizon forum.
    11-06-08 11:15 PM
    yup ... blackberrys cant be activated on premium plans .... you'll have to move it to the select plan and add the BB data plan . look for a new plan in a month or so called a nationwide connect plan .. its going to be between the select plan and premium plan .... should save you some money
    11-08-08 09:26 AM
    Can you give us more details on this nationwide connect plan?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-08 11:04 AM
    Nationwide connect will be between the select and premium plans. It will be $10 more than select and include vcast and mobile email.
    11-08-08 11:12 AM
    sure... the connect plan with have the unlimited text and mobile web and email .. but it wont have vz nav
    11-08-08 11:14 AM
    im on the same plan and i waz told by Verizon that all i need to do is add the 29.99 plan no changing outa of my premium plan... and yes i have a voyager for now
    11-08-08 04:56 PM
    Voyagers work on premium. Blackberries do not.
    11-08-08 05:05 PM
    Blackberry does not work on premium because premium already has mobile web provisioning which conflicts with the web and email for blackberry feature.
    11-08-08 05:32 PM
    Can this plan be activated for family plan? And is there any way to get vz nav on it with subscription? Wanna save money or at least get it at the same price. If it's any more than sadly I will not be able to obtain the storm and that might, just might for the first time get me to switch carriers. Price for this whole thing is my only issue. I have three members and phones on the plan but am not the main holder. Just need accurate pricing for that and I hope I'll be good to go. Thanks for the info.
    11-10-08 01:44 PM