Alright, so the problem is a few months ago, I had to get rid of my blackberry because I am a college freshman going through some financial problems. But now I'm back!!!!!

The problem is though, is that my cycle ends 1/3/09. I just ordered my blackberry from this guy i know, and he shipped it today so i'll probably get it on the 29th or the 30th. The question is: should i enable the plan ($30 charge), and hope that I get a partial bill for that? OR will they charge me the whole $30?

I have work on the 4th, and they require me to have a blackberry, so I'm just wondering
    Thanks!!
    12-24-09 08:52 PM
    Alright, so the problem is a few months ago, I had to get rid of my blackberry because I am a college freshman going through some financial problems. But now I'm back!!!!!

The problem is though, is that my cycle ends 1/3/09. I just ordered my blackberry from this guy i know, and he shipped it today so i'll probably get it on the 29th or the 30th. The question is: should i enable the plan ($30 charge), and hope that I get a partial bill for that? OR will they charge me the whole $30?

I have work on the 4th, and they require me to have a blackberry, so I'm just wondering
    Thanks!!
    You will get a partial month charge and then a month in advance charge like normal. Welcome back to the Crack.......
    12-24-09 08:55 PM
    so i'll be using the data thing for like 4 days, so the charge probably won't be much right?

and thank you!!! i'm so glad to be back
    12-24-09 08:57 PM
    No not much at all, 4 days of 30.00 will be like 4 bucks. roughly.
    12-24-09 09:02 PM
    Don't they charge for the month ahead as well? I always understood thats how it worked.
    12-24-09 10:38 PM
    Don't they charge for the month ahead as well? I always understood thats how it worked.
    I'm pretty sure I mentioned that, read the second post.
    12-24-09 10:39 PM
    sorry i have one more question. to not annoy my mom (who's paying for my expensive college tuition) i wanna wait til the new month. so if it ends on the 3rd, can i activate it then, or do i have to activate it on the 4th? that always confused me
    12-24-09 11:30 PM
    The 3rd is the end of the bill cycle so you can activate it on the fourth and it will start on your new cycle.
    12-24-09 11:38 PM
    true thanks so much for your help. and sorry for all these annoying questions ahha
    12-24-09 11:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD