I currently am paying for broadband access with a usb modem, so i have a 5gig plan on that,

i called today and got some info on changing to a blackberry plan blabla, adding the 15 dollar Broadbandconnect which is 5g.

if i ditch the usb modem and use the blackberry ill save 65/month..

is there anyway i can get out of paying for the termination fee since im technically not terminating my broadband service.
    12-31-08 05:43 PM
    I currently am paying for broadband access with a usb modem, so i have a 5gig plan on that,

i called today and got some info on changing to a blackberry plan blabla, adding the 15 dollar Broadbandconnect which is 5g.

if i ditch the usb modem and use the blackberry ill save 65/month..

is there anyway i can get out of paying for the termination fee since im technically not terminating my broadband service.
    Not really. Unless you get a nice rep or supervisor.
    12-31-08 05:45 PM
    not what i wanted to hear, however i guess i signed that paper.... i do appreciate it.

-Justin
    12-31-08 05:52 PM
    Just go into a store and explain what ur trying to do. A nice rep will help u.

But if you're really saving $65/month, you'll overcome the early termination fee in 3 months.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-31-08 07:49 PM
    How much do you use the broadband access ? And do you use it while you want to use your phone? I use the tethering for my access when Im on the road and there is no wi-fi. It works great, but you can not use the phone during this time. The calls still come in, but you can not talk and surf at the same time. Something to keep in mind. If I only had broadband, and no wi-fi I don't think that I could tether all of the time.
    01-01-09 12:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD