Okay... Fully aware Verizon did away with the annual upgrade that they had to let the primary Line upgrade after 12 months with a $20 fee. I was under the assumption that since I did my last upgrade before they did away with this program, I would get one more yearly upgrade. I upgraded some day in Nov of last year. When I was in the Verizon store the other day, I asked them what date I'll be able to use my last annual upgrade, they looked at my account and said I wasn't eligible until June of Next year. My question is, do the store reps just not see that Annual upgrade until its available, like the way it usually looks on myverizon, or did I lose it completely?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.
    10-09-11 09:13 AM
    They have the ability to look it up, but so do you if you go to my verizon and check your account. And yes, you should have your final upgrade still available if you made you last purchase of a new phone before the terms were changed.
    E_Brown likes this.
    10-09-11 01:45 PM
    The annual upgrade doesn't show until you are eligible for it. Because you have to meet some requirements when your 12 months is up. If you upgraded in November, then it's a good bet that's when you'll get it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    E_Brown likes this.
    10-09-11 02:17 PM
    Thank you both. I kinda thought that's what it was, but the girl at Verizon was adamant that I wasn't going to get an upgrade in Nov.

10-09-11 02:56 PM
    Hi,

I got exactly the same drag from both CS on the phone and in the store.
    I got that information 1 week before my account started reading that I was eligible.
    It wasn't 12 months, more like 12.5, before my account showed I could upgrade.
    This was the annual upgrade both the store and CS said I was not going to get.... They tried to get me to use an alternate line upgrade or pay full price....
    E_Brown likes this.
    10-09-11 11:37 PM
    Hi,

I got exactly the same drag from both CS on the phone and in the store.
    I got that information 1 week before my account started reading that I was eligible.
    It wasn't 12 months, more like 12.5, before my account showed I could upgrade.
    This was the annual upgrade both the store and CS said I was not going to get.... They tried to get me to use an alternate line upgrade or pay full price....
    Yeah, that is the same exact thing they were trying to get me to do. Thanks for the heads up.

10-10-11 08:29 AM
    It's not 365 days until you are eligible is why. You have to complete 12 billing cycles.

There also is no indicator for when you will get an annual upgrade, just a spot that says you are or aren't eligible right now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-10-11 01:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD