ok im on Alltel and i have one line that is out of contract and one year left on the other..i was told that when everything changes to verizon that i can update both lines because one of mine is out of contract they will let you do both if you do the verizon contract...so this is my question...do i have to do both lines at the same time? i want to get a storm 2 when it comes out but i need to get my kid a new phone..oct 18th is when we can get verizon.and thats when i was going to get him a phone. the only thing is if the storm 2 aint out yet i want to wait till it is for the other line..is that posible or does he have to wait till the s2 comes out so we can do both lines at the same time?
    09-25-09 10:21 AM
    Why not just call VZW and they can give you the info you need. Kinda hard to give you accurate answer, as folks here cannot see your account information.
    09-25-09 10:26 AM
    i will . i just thought it was a good question in the verizon section of this forum...
    09-25-09 10:38 AM
    Yeah and right now most info on alltell/verizon is sketch because most reps are being trained on the transition as we speak.
    09-25-09 10:40 AM
    Yeah and right now most info on alltell/verizon is sketch because most reps are being trained on the transition as we speak.
    Yes, but remeber, there is a whole alltel heritage team that can handle this. These folks have been in VZW and are mostly former Alltel reps I believe.
    09-25-09 11:04 AM
    Yes, but remeber, there is a whole alltel heritage team that can handle this. These folks have been in VZW and are mostly former Alltel reps I believe.
    Yeah converted support is the department I'm in and is usually the place to go in certain situations. I believe in this case his best bet is to talk to telesales.
    09-25-09 11:16 AM
    I was able to convert early with no ETF's. Only because I had a 8830WE that no longer works overseas.
    09-25-09 12:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD