Question for any one to answer!!!!!!! I got the 8130 pearl with verizon and i know with At&t the button on the left side was for push to talk and i was wondering if verizon has the same capability?
    05-05-09 08:12 AM
    Yea it is the same with verizon.
    Why not just press it and see?

If not going into your options and change it.
    05-05-09 08:28 AM
    The left convenience key defaults to voice-activated dialing, but you can change it in optjons.
    05-05-09 08:38 AM
    thank you!! still new to the bb trying to figure out all that it has to offer
    05-05-09 09:10 AM
    Verizon has no Blackberry with PTT currently. There are 3 devices available with VZW that have PTT the Boulder, Adventure, and CDM8975.
    05-05-09 09:12 AM
    Yea it is the same with verizon.
    That's not correct. The only two push to talk models we have now are the Motorola Adventure and the Casio Boulder. The new "flip" version of the Pearl will be push to talk.
    05-05-09 09:18 AM
    That's not correct. The only two push to talk models we have now are the Motorola Adventure and the Casio Boulder. The new "flip" version of the Pearl will be push to talk.
    oops. thanks for correcting me. i think i was thinking about voice dialing...two completely different things. sorry its still early!
    05-05-09 09:25 AM
    We have 3 currently. The CDM8975 is not available in the stores though. The flip pearl being PTT is not a definate yet.
    05-05-09 12:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD