Is push email avail. for BIS customers on VZW? I heard that there's an extra fee in addition to the $30 min. required data plan.

I like the reliable service I get with VZ but I'm a bit tired of all the fees. Can someone shed some light on this for me? Thank you!
    10-26-09 10:45 AM
    Is push email avail. for BIS customers on VZW? I heard that there's an extra fee in addition to the $30 min. required data plan.

I like the reliable service I get with VZ but I'm a bit tired of all the fees. Can someone shed some light on this for me? Thank you!
    The $30 BIS plan includes push email - just no Enterprise connectivity.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-26-09 11:03 AM
    Assuming you're referring to This plan, yes, push email is included at no additional charge. This plan is for use on corporate e-mail server.
    10-26-09 11:08 AM
    Assuming you're referring to This plan, yes, push email is included at no additional charge. This plan is for use on corporate e-mail server.
    Push email is no extra charge on either. You can set up an email to push on a BES plan as well.
    10-26-09 11:16 AM
    Push email is no extra charge on either. You can set up an email to push on a BES plan as well.
    I assumed he knew it was included in both.

Is your username a reference to an album by Winds of Plague? If it is, it's a sweet album. If it's not, disregard this.
    10-26-09 12:39 PM

Is your username a reference to an album by Winds of Plague? If it is, it's a sweet album. If it's not, disregard this.
    It is indeed. Pretty good album liked their earlier stuff a little more...
    10-26-09 12:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD