10-14-09 07:29 AM
278 ... 89101112
tools
    Mr twins,
    What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response, were you even close to something that could be called a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listen to it. I award you no points, and my god have mercy on your soul.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-02-09 12:04 AM
    Mr twins,
    What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response, were you even close to something that could be called a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listen to it. I award you no points, and my god have mercy on your soul.
    Have you been drinking?

09-02-09 12:47 AM
    Kronenborg 1664. 3 pitchers.

09-02-09 12:51 AM
    Well put Twins.
    09-02-09 12:52 AM
    Kronenborg 1664. 3 pitchers.
    That explains it.

Well put Twins.
    Thank you. I appreciate clear heads.

09-02-09 12:56 AM
    That explains it.

Thank you. I appreciate clear heads.

LOL...Patches obviously prefers the foamy kind.
    09-02-09 12:57 AM
    LOL...Patches obviously prefers the foamy kind.
    Just on occasion.

09-02-09 01:36 AM
    Twins I definitely see where you're coming from and agree with what you're saying. Making the argument that the reps may be be lying about their employment really is a cop out argument. Now... I really just think it's a joke that someone could get so offended by something someone said here, that they felt the need to make a complaint about it on PFB, and make ridiulous statements about Verizon condoning the behavior.
    09-02-09 02:47 AM
    Now... I really just think it's a joke that someone could get so offended by something someone said here, that they felt the need to make a complaint about it on PFB, and make ridiulous statements about Verizon condoning the behavior.
    I think it is a joke, too - but it happens.

In the past, there have been a number of different complaints within these pages where people have found offense, called people rude & pointed out that the offender claims to be a carrier rep. Some of these complaints stemmed from the silly customers thread, while others mentioned rudeness in the rep thread. I have pushed back against those complainers, using many of the same points brought up here - that the silly customers thread is not an issue & that some of the rudeness came from non VZW people. I mean, even I have been guilty of rudeness (hard to believe, I know). Some of the complainers have been more rude than the supposed offenders & some of the rudeness stems from ludicrous or baiting questions.

So I have been known to stand with the reps & claimed reps against these complaints. But I will also stand in opposition to the reps if they claim immunity while off the clock. I am a realist & I know both attitudes are wrong. But being wrong doesn't stop some people.

09-02-09 08:37 AM
    Public Employee Conduct | Verizon Wireless (Cell Phones) | PlanetFeedback

I can't believe someone actually made a complaint like that. Well, Verizon Wireless employees better watch out! LOL!
    All I would like to say is Thank You to the few Verizon employees that have helped me here on Crackberry. I have learned alot and really do like my service and my phone. FINAL ANSWER.
    09-04-09 07:22 PM
    Uphold a standard that if any employee claims to represent the company, they are to act in a manner appropriate to the company reputation. Make it a disciplinary action up to and including termination.
    I am pretty sure this is already the case.
    09-06-09 10:21 PM
    I seriously dislike Twitter - have no use for it at all. Like I have the disjointed mentality & arrogant feelings of self-importance to think I need to tell everyone my up-to-the-minute happenings in my life. Then there is the privacy/security issue...

"I am at work! Come rob my house!"

"I am on vacation! Come rob my house!"

"I sleep at my girlfriend's house on the weekend! Come rob my house!"

Now, seeing the inelegant writing skills of the probably not-so-lovely LuAnn, I have even less desire to be a part of Twitter. Sorry, but I am above that trash.

Is LuAnn a VZW employee? Maybe I should complain about her.

No, I'm not a VZW employee, nor am I a complainer on PlanetFeedback or here, even. I had to laugh when I saw that comment posted, as I never go to the VZW forum, either. I had to have run into this Patches-person elsewhere....perhaps the Storm forum. But my personal comment on Twitter was just that....a personal comment.
    10-09-09 12:02 AM
    Not this thread again...

10-09-09 08:55 AM
    Die Die Die Die!
    10-09-09 09:04 AM
    I think I'll link over to PFB and post a complaint about shoddy ATT service, even though I'm a Verizon customer. Post a complaint about how the ATT reps on crackberry are unprofessional, even though I never interacted with them.

The POWER of the internet is at my disposal.
    10-09-09 11:58 AM
    No, I'm not a VZW employee, nor am I a complainer on PlanetFeedback or here, even. I had to laugh when I saw that comment posted, as I never go to the VZW forum, either. I had to have run into this Patches-person elsewhere....perhaps the Storm forum. But my personal comment on Twitter was just that....a personal comment.
    i don't even know what i did to deserve that, but whatever it was, i'm glad i did it. the lulz that ensued with my friends by having a google scavenger hunt about me....priceless!

do you remember what i did by chance? it'd be funny for the story when i tell it later on
    10-09-09 12:04 PM
    Oh god, not again.
    10-09-09 01:23 PM
    and again...
    and again...
    and again...

Its been swell... but the swellin's gone down.
    10-09-09 02:35 PM
    and again...
    and again...
    and again...

Its been swell... but the swellin's gone down.
    ICE! I NEED MORE ICE!

10-09-09 03:03 PM
    i totally forgot about this....until she brought it back up...now i had to tell the story to a few friends...the scavenger hunt begins, again!!!
    10-09-09 03:32 PM
    I didn't bring it back up... Someone decided to get all archivey on us... Pkcable closed the other "flame-a-rep" thread someone had to dig up another right? LOL

10-09-09 04:37 PM
    What is the world coming to when you can no longer be a **** on the internet?

Seriously though, unless they are on company time/equipment, or they break some confidentialty agreement, they are free to say whatever they like (within forum guidelines).
    10-09-09 05:09 PM
    I didn't bring it back up... Someone decided to get all archivey on us... Pkcable closed the other "flame-a-rep" thread someone had to dig up another right? LOL

not you, the girl talking **** about me on twitter...
    10-09-09 06:38 PM
    10-09-09 06:52 PM
    not you, the girl talking **** about me on twitter...
    ooooooooh... see thats why I dont twit...
    LOL
    what DID you do? That would be a great topic for discussion.
    10-10-09 07:22 AM
278 ... 89101112
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD