Looks like Verizon jumped the gun on PTT free for users signing up by June or July. Think that was the time frame. Not anymore..

On My Account it have the feature but looks like they would like to bill 5.00 a moth for it...

Wasn't the reports that it was till June XX 2010 to sign up?
    05-15-10 08:42 PM
    I was also told by the rep that turned it on for me that it was free till my contract which is dec 2011. i looked at my last bill and i was charged 5 for it so i called and spent 57 on the phone with some lady who said that there is no free promo and i gave here all the codes and ever asked for her email to show her the flyers but she told me i was full of it and that there was not such a promo. so i lost my cool after 35 min so she sent me to her supervisor and he too told me the samething and i asked for his email and they all wanted nothing do to with the proof i ahd and told me i was incorrect and that everyone i knew who had it for free was lying to me. somewhere on here i found a pic of a guys bill and tried to give it to them as well with the code attached and they refused so lets just say i turned it off. i know its only 5 thats not the problem the problem is CS and all thier lying and cheating of loyal cus. I have spoke highly of VZW until this moment! just my 2 cents
    05-15-10 08:58 PM
    Crap. That is gay.
    05-15-10 09:31 PM
    I hate VZW. Just a thought. Almost as much as I hate AT&T
    05-15-10 10:58 PM
    so for the people who have ptt and applied for it.. its still free right?
    05-16-10 05:36 AM
    It's free until the end of your contract. i have a year left. My bill shows $5 PTT and then a 100% discount code for it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-16-10 07:06 AM
    My bill came through a few days ago and showed the discount.
    05-18-10 01:02 PM
    Yes I can see this for current users.

But I thought users had till June to sign up for it, for free... Seems that is not the case...
    05-18-10 01:04 PM
    think it would be related to the release of the bold?
    05-18-10 01:18 PM
    Yes I can see this for current users.

But I thought users had till June to sign up for it, for free... Seems that is not the case...
    All of the promotional materials that I have seen have said June 30 for the end date, but they have also said that the end date is subject to change.

Take a look at the pdf that Chrisy attached...
    05-18-10 01:44 PM
    Ahh the good old "Subject to change"

Oh well.. Just a lot of people asking me why they only see the way to add to account is online and if they call in they are being charged for it now...
    05-18-10 01:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD