05-02-10 10:41 AM
30 12
tools
    I get a corporate discount from my job. Many companies give discounts, but even if I didn't that wouldn't make me leave Verizon. I have been with them for a number of years and their customer service surpasses other companies I also sold it for over 3 years. Verizon puts a lot of money quarterly into their network to make sure they are providing the best coverage. You do get what you pay for. Along with their great coverage, you will get knowledgeable, great service from their reps at store level as well as their 800 customer care service.

You can try Verizon for 30 days and if you aren't satisfied the will let you terminate. It is well worth the ride. Verizon is the best and continues to be the best. They have a great line up on phones, too.
    04-23-10 11:56 PM
    Hello! i have a quick question for all you VZW users out there
    I am currently with US Cellular, but my contract is up at the end of April and I am thinking of switching over to VZW and i would love to hear Pros and Cons and what you all think of the service and discounts available
    thanks in advance all comments help
    PRO: Coverage, coverage, coverage, 3G everywhere, good customer service.

CON: You'll pay more for everything.

Discounts: Unless you can get them through your employer or have some promo material, there aren't many, if any at all. I do believe I get what I pay for though.
    04-24-10 03:22 PM
    I keep saying with millions of customers someone is bound to be unhappy, even though VZW consistently rates at the top of consumer surveys. Yes this is CDMA can't surf and talk simultaneously. Did you do your homework?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I understand why VZW is going to LTE for the 4G, but it wasn't their only option and I wonder how difficult it would have been to implement EV-DV beyond EV-DO. Oh well...when I'm in a wi-fi area, I can do voice-data simultaneously...know how many times I've needed to do that? Once...out of my thousands of minutes per month...
    04-24-10 03:25 PM
    I'm not sure what plan you are thinking about going with, but if you end up with the unlimited minutes plan (Like I need for my job) it is exempt from any sort of discounts.
    04-28-10 11:34 PM
    Hello! i have a quick question for all you VZW users out there
    I am currently with US Cellular, but my contract is up at the end of April and I am thinking of switching over to VZW and i would love to hear Pros and Cons and what you all think of the service and discounts available
    thanks in advance all comments help
    Pros-great selection of phones, network is top notch, customer service over the phone is great
    Cons, support in the store is hit or miss at times, accesories are limited

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-02-10 10:41 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD