Im using a Storm 2 (9550) with OS.1015. I recently upgrade the "My Verizon Mobile" App and now im unable to open the app. It just has shooting star turning into check mark with the word "my verizon mobile". Anyone else having this problem?
    01-10-11 06:07 PM
    I'm having the same problem. I thought it could be the hybrid I'm running.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-10-11 08:28 PM
    I'm having the same problem. I thought it could be the hybrid I'm running.

I'm not using any hybrid.

01-10-11 08:29 PM
    i had that problem too. i had to delete the app reset and install it again.

verizon worked out a bug earlier today. the correct app size is 1.2mb
    01-10-11 10:29 PM
    I'm still having this problem. I'm downloading it from the link on my phone but the file size is still 1.1 mb

01-11-11 03:04 AM
    Well after the third time of deleting resetting and re installing I finally got this app to work.

01-11-11 05:21 AM
    Yea the push app still showing 1.1mb and still doesn't work . Help me by reporting this issue to verizon. I already had them create a ticket.

01-11-11 07:13 AM
    Anybody have the correct ota link

01-14-11 12:26 AM
    Im using a Storm 2 (9550) with OS.1015. I recently upgrade the "My Verizon Mobile" App and now im unable to open the app. It just has shooting star turning into check mark with the word "my verizon mobile". Anyone else having this problem?
    Installed + reinstalled several times
    Still can't use-says system maintenance
    Verizon is a screwed up company
    Talked to people at rim even they are discusted with verizon

01-14-11 03:44 AM
    I put the app in compatibility mode, started the app. Disabled compatibility mode, rebooted and it seemed to work fine.
    01-14-11 01:15 PM
    Installed + reinstalled several times
    Still can't use-says system maintenance
    Verizon is a screwed up company
    Talked to people at rim even they are discusted with verizon

I had the same issue on my 9650. I fixed it by changing the permissions. Make sure that you set the CONNECTIONS permissions to ALLOW. Then expand the INTERACTIONS section. Ensure that the permission for INPUT SIMULATION is set to ALLOW. That did it for me.
    01-14-11 01:39 PM
    I had the same issue on my 9650. I fixed it by changing the permissions. Make sure that you set the CONNECTIONS permissions to ALLOW. Then expand the INTERACTIONS section. Ensure that the permission for INPUT SIMULATION is set to ALLOW. That did it for me.
    I have exactly the same problem with .1015 on my storm 2. I tried what you said here and reboot. It still went into the same loop over and over again just showing the animation and never opening the app. This is frustrating
    01-16-11 02:30 PM
    I have a storm 2, have tried to install my verizon mobile app a few times but it will not work. VzW support is not helping either. Any clue how to fix?
    04-10-11 04:48 PM
    I have a storm 2, have tried to install my verizon mobile app a few times but it will not work. VzW support is not helping either. Any clue how to fix?
    sorry there's no fix. Will just have to wait until the new version comes out. Its pretty ******** of vzw

04-10-11 04:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD