hey guys i think this is the right area but maybe not.
    i have a 9530 storm i just got it friday and i added the 30$ plan to my account for the blackberry web & email but i cant access certain sites when i have service. like i can access m.crackberry.com with browser i get an error message that reads
    "unavailabe the server is currently unable to handle request due to a temporary overloading or maintenance of the server....."
    is my data plan not supporting this or is there something else? i can load some sites so it is not like the browser is totally not working just certain sites give this message. any ideas?

also can anyone tell me the difference between the 30$ bb plan and the $45? i cant get a straight answer from the reps.
    02-23-09 10:04 PM
    Battery reset your deivce and then resend your serivce books. make sure your firewall and content protection are disabled. these are found in the options>security options.

If you are not a BES, then you only need the 29.99 plan. the other plan covers device on corprate servers.
    02-23-09 10:29 PM
    wow um not much to say .... when you get lastraid ...you get ya answer
    well with that all i can say is welcome to cb and i hope your problem gets fixed
    02-23-09 10:45 PM
    i got an 8830 and i recently downloaded ebuddy i love it but i think it runs in the background and kills my battery anyone else here have that prob?
    02-23-09 10:47 PM
    CB has been doing that all day. Other sites were fine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-23-09 10:47 PM
    CB has been doing that all day. Other sites were fine.

If your talking abut today 2/23/09 it has to be so many ppl signing on for the contest and cb's birthday
    02-23-09 11:00 PM
    Dang burned by another candle on the birthday cake
    02-23-09 11:07 PM
    Dang burned by another candle on the birthday cake
    lmao lol lo llol
    make sure ya take care of that burn
    02-23-09 11:37 PM
    well i tried the battery reset and both of those are disabled. im sorry im a bit of a noob to bb i do not know how to resend service books since im on a mac. its still issuing this error but my fathers 8330 curve is able to get there. like i said i can still access most sites so it is not a matter of the browser. i was afraid it was my plan but i guess the only real difference in the plans is corporate and non corporatE? and both are unlimited? any other suggestions thanks for the help guys!
    02-24-09 12:45 AM
    You can resend your service books from the BIS website (https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw) or from the email settings app on the storm. If you want to use the BIS website, log into the site and on the lefthand side under settings it should say Service Books. Click this and then click Send Service Books. If you want to use the email settings app, go to the screen with your email accounts listed. Now press the BB button and click Service Books. Finally click send service books.

02-24-09 01:10 AM
    thanks man ima try that now.
    02-24-09 01:15 AM
    i resent the service book but im still receiving the issue with not being able to access certain pages. ima have to call verizon tommorow and get this straightened out. if anyone has any other ideas please leme kno. thnx!
    02-24-09 01:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD