I have searched and can't seem to find a solution to this particular problem.

I have a live.com email address and recently (last week) I stopped getting emails delivered to my phone. I can send emails from my berry using this account and they are delivered though. It isn't the phone because when it first started happening I had a Storm and switched back to the Curve last Friday and am still having the problem. I don't run Windows Messenger and I don't keep my email open on my laptop. My email is connected to outlook express but its been that way since day 1. The only thing that has changed is I went onto the BIS and put a filter on the email addy so I would not get emails from a certain person. I have deleted the email addy, redid the configuration, and sent service books numerous times.

I am out of ideas, any help is appreciated! Thanks!
    12-15-08 07:56 PM
    Are you using facebook? If you are, try deleting it.
    12-15-08 08:43 PM
    I hear of complaints with Hotmail alot, try using a Gmail or Yahoo account. Both work great on my Berry...
    12-15-08 08:46 PM
    Hotmail password needs to be verified on a regular basis (30? 60 days?). You should have received a message on your hotmail account before it stopped working. Go to e-mail setup on your device, log in and go to your hotmail account settings. Re-enter the password and save the change and it should start working again.
    12-15-08 08:49 PM
    Are you using facebook? If you are, try deleting it.
    I don't understand- how are the two linked?

Hotmail password needs to be verified on a regular basis (30? 60 days?). You should have received a message on your hotmail account before it stopped working. Go to e-mail setup on your device, log in and go to your hotmail account settings. Re-enter the password and save the change and it should start working again.
    Yes I did this awhile back- I have added, delted, reconfigured, sent service books- its not working.
    12-15-08 10:35 PM
    There is a version of FB that has a bug which keeps requesting updates from FB which overwhelms all other data communication on your device.
    12-15-08 10:43 PM
    OK uninstalling FB seems to help a little- Live.com is picking which emails I am getting but I get some lol. Thanks
    12-16-08 09:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD