I have an older version of Outlook(2000) on my computer that does not sync with my Curve...What should I do?????Ive been trying to delay buying a new computer for a long time but this might be it.......
    05-29-08 08:46 AM
    what version of BDM are you running ?

and when you do have your device connected is it showing your pin number at the bottom ?

id advise getting the latest version of desktop manager then trying to sync your files it should work if everything is hooked up right -

check and see if you are seeing the pin number at the bottom showing that you are connected - might just be the cable that went bad
    08-25-08 08:08 AM
    I have an older version of Outlook(2000) on my computer that does not sync with my Curve...What should I do?????Ive been trying to delay buying a new computer for a long time but this might be it.......
    Outlook 2000 is not supported by the newer versions of Desktop Manager. You can find older versions of Desktop Manager on the Blackberry site. Your choices are either to use an older version of DM, or upgrade your Outlook.
    08-25-08 08:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD