O.K., this PRIVATE SALE "brochure" that I got says that you should come in, Now through Nov. 25,2010. The little coupon says YOUR EXCLUSIVE OFFER Get our LOWEST PROMOTIONAL PRICE.

What is it worth ??
    11-13-10 05:34 AM
    It doesn't tell you?
    11-13-10 01:59 PM
    Pretty much what I said above is what the brochure says. I did get a chance to stop by a Verizon store, and they said that it "guaranteed me the price of the phone AFTER, I pay the full rice. THEN in 2-3 weeks I will get a rebate".

That is funny, because they told me that I'd get the price of $199.99 when I first went up there last week.

I personally wish they'd just give the discount, at the time of the purchase !!!!!!!
    11-13-10 05:48 PM
    It's called "Junk Mail" lol
    11-13-10 06:14 PM
    JUNK mail = TRUTH !!!!! What a waste of paper !!!!!!
    11-13-10 10:43 PM
    I got the same mail... just the usual promotional stuff. Pushing their Droids and the other "social networking," music, gaming, text phones for the kiddos. I thought it was interesting that they have the Bold 9650 featured in this batch, but not the Curve, which is the more popular one for the teens since it's less expensive and available in colors. Price on the Bold isn't bad if you don't already have one... $149.99 with $100 rebate card, so ends up $49.99. When I get a rebate card, I just use it at the store or online towards my phone bill.
    11-14-10 11:09 PM
    and if you order directly online the rebate is usually on the spot and you don't have to wait and get it in the mail. So if you can wait a couple days on your new phone, order it online and the rebate is instant.
    11-14-10 11:24 PM
    Lowest promo price usually means the 2 year contract price
    11-15-10 10:57 AM
    and if you order directly online the rebate is usually on the spot and you don't have to wait and get it in the mail. So if you can wait a couple days on your new phone, order it online and the rebate is instant.
    Not all devices offer online instant rebates anymore. There are some, but it is shrinking
    11-15-10 05:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD