Okay. So apparently my Curve is going to cost a bit more than I thought it would. But I thought I'd use the brilliant minds here at Crackberry to determine if I'm getting this right.

I'm apparently getting $50 off for my NE2 or whatever. I'm not the account holder, so my discount is lower.

Then I should be getting a ADC discount and a mail-in rebate, right? Anything else?

I'm not sure what that adds up to, but if someone could inform me of any others I may be forgetting, it would be greatly appreciated.
    05-07-08 10:14 PM
    I have my own plan and I only got a $50 NE2 credit. VZW changed their policy recently so that you only get the $100 NE2 credit if you have a calling plan of $79.99 or higher, not including data or texts.

I ordered mine over the phone:
    $319 - new contract
    $150 discount - includes NE2 and ADC
    $169.99 plus tax, free shipping
    $50 mail in rebate
    $119.99 plus the tax(it was $34 in cali)

I am wondering if I could have gotten another $100 off because of the online discount, in addition to the NE2 and ADC. Anyone get all those discounts in their price? I'm not talking about corporate accounts or VIP discounts.
    05-08-08 01:09 AM
    $439 I was told by customer service if you purchase the BB without renewing contracts and rebates.
    05-08-08 05:35 AM

I am wondering if I could have gotten another $100 off because of the online discount, in addition to the NE2 and ADC. Anyone get all those discounts in their price? I'm not talking about corporate accounts or VIP discounts.
    I ordered mine over the phone, before they were avail online. I got the usual discounts, but one of the curves I ordered was a secondary phone on a plan so I didn't get too much off for that phone. Once they were released online I asked the rep that was activating my phones, she was able to credit my account for $100 to make up for the online discount..... it never hurts to ask.
    05-08-08 10:48 AM
    Iwork with cvs and I got my curve for 149 so you may want to see what discounts your employer offers.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-09-08 09:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD