06-16-09 10:06 PM
31 12
tools
    Yes this can be done
    cool. looks like we will be going to the verizon store tonight!

thanks for the help!
    06-16-09 05:14 PM
    Verified price has dropped.

If you ordered over the phone, call.

Just got off the phone with CS. I was told that they cannot credit my account the difference and that if I want the cheaper price I have to return the phone and repurchase it.
    06-16-09 08:36 PM
    Just got off the phone with CS. I was told that they cannot credit my account the difference and that if I want the cheaper price I have to return the phone and repurchase it.
    Did you buy your phone from an authorized reseller? VZW doesn't price match with them. If you bought it from a VZW corporate store, vzw.com, or over the phone with their customer service/telesales, then call back. As long as you bought it within the past 30 days, there's a price protection credit you can get.
    06-16-09 08:52 PM
    Did you buy your phone from an authorized reseller? VZW doesn't price match with them. If you bought it from a VZW corporate store, vzw.com, or over the phone with their customer service/telesales, then call back. As long as you bought it within the past 30 days, there's a price protection credit you can get.

I bought it through VZW over the phone. I thought it was odd that all he was willing to do was say too bad you bought it at the old price.
    06-16-09 09:05 PM
    I bought it through VZW over the phone. I thought it was odd that all he was willing to do was say too bad you bought it at the old price.
    He's wrong, call back and get your money
    06-16-09 09:31 PM
    He's wrong, call back and get your money
    Im going to tomorrow during regular hours
    06-16-09 10:06 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD