So, there's a new article posted on Engadget stating that Verizon's CEO confirmed the Palm Pre on Big Red in the next quarter or two. What do you guys think?

If it ran like the simulator, I'd probably buy it. It definitely seems to have some useful features the Storm lacks like deeper integrated multitouch, synergy messaging and a (seemingly) smoother interface. The QWERTY keyboard doesn't hurt either.

Thoughts?
    05-28-09 12:46 PM
    This is awesome news. I predict all those who bought the Storm because they wanted an iPhone like phone will switch, leaving a handfull of people left with a Storm.

The Pre on Verizon = win.
    05-28-09 12:56 PM
    The keyboard is garbage, and the camera isn't awesome either. Currently awaiting a full review before i think about getting one.
    05-28-09 01:30 PM
    definitely one i would have to give a good go round. prob the only phone out there that would get me away from my berry. RIM needs to tighten up if they plan on keepin their share of the market. prob falling on deaf ears like last time but this time they be punished for their latency with things
    05-28-09 01:42 PM
    lol, so we're going to just put up a post in each subforum about this I see.
    05-28-09 01:45 PM
    I'm not sure I could own anything called a "Pre." I don't like the portrait slide out keyboard either...would prefer a landscape keyboard. It will be interesting to see if it lives up to the hype though.
    05-28-09 01:47 PM
    who do we complain to on CB to get these threads combined toghether into one under the VZW forum, or a pre forum?

this is getting ********.
    05-28-09 01:52 PM
    05-28-09 02:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD