AT&T got a new redesigned passport. If they can do it I know Verizon can do it. So I hope Verizon can get a new redesigned Classic. New look, new specs and new battery.

#tiredoftypingonglass
    01-07-15 03:40 PM
    Yeah, and T-Mobile will come up with a pink, traingle designed Passport!!! Everybody comes up with its ideas. because, it's business, right?
    01-07-15 03:44 PM
    AT&T got a new redesigned passport. If they can do it I know Verizon can do it. So I hope Verizon can get a new redesigned Classic. New look, new specs and new battery.

#tiredoftypingonglass
    We don't know why the design change...

But yeah with the number of devices that either AT&T or Verizon order - even of BlackBerries. It is not usual for their to be exclusive device that are different from the original product, sometimes including different specifications.

But a new look, new specs, bigger battery - all would be possible. If Verizon wanted to sell a BlackBerry Classic for $100 more than AT&T... I don't see Verizon thinking that this device for the market it is being targeted at would be something they could charge more for, even with better specs.

Best you might get is a custom RED Classic.
    01-07-15 03:49 PM
    I am thinking along the lines of them having the exclusive on the white classic, given that people had reported seeing Verizon branded classics at the classic launch event. As far as upgrade specs or design changes, I really doubt that.
    01-10-15 10:49 PM
    I'm considering going to at&t for the passport if Verizon's classic isn't redesigned

#tiredoftypingonglass
    01-11-15 03:21 PM