here.........

thanks guise

p.s. I'm a noob so I don't know where to find this info on the site.
    12-08-08 11:26 AM
    Welcome to CB.

I'm not sure exactly what you are looking for, but have you looked at the official Verizon site? They always have listings of the phones that they offer and sometimes advertise the phones that will be available soon.
    12-08-08 11:57 AM
    Welcome to CB.

I'm not sure exactly what you are looking for, but have you looked at the official Verizon site? They always have listings of the phones that they offer and sometimes advertise the phones that will be available soon.
    thanks

I have checked the verizon site and nothing...... I want the Curve 8330 in black and thought I seen it for Verizon ( on a website) but when I go tothe offical it is only in silver and pink... I hate silver phones
    12-08-08 12:01 PM
    Ok gotcha. Phone colors, I think, are set by the provider. I don't think the 8330 comes in black from Verizon. Sprint has it in black according to a google search I did...don't know how accurate that is tho.

If you are set on that color, you will probably have to switch carriers.
    12-08-08 01:16 PM
    You might also check cnn.cn as they sell cases for the BB8330. I don't know if a black is available or not but it's worth a shot.

Nick
    12-08-08 02:03 PM
    Ok gotcha. Phone colors, I think, are set by the provider. I don't think the 8330 comes in black from Verizon. Sprint has it in black according to a google search I did...don't know how accurate that is tho.

If you are set on that color, you will probably have to switch carriers.
    lol I love verizon too much.. I guess my OCD will have to be on hold for this one.

thanks J~
    You might also check cnn.cn as they sell cases for the BB8330. I don't know if a black is available or not but it's worth a shot.

Nick
    thanks

will check it out man.
    12-08-08 02:04 PM
    12-08-08 02:07 PM
    Ok gotcha. Phone colors, I think, are set by the provider. I don't think the 8330 comes in black from Verizon. Sprint has it in black according to a google search I did...don't know how accurate that is tho.....
    Nope, not accurate at all. Sprint only has "Red" and "Titanium".

12-08-08 03:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD