I have T-Mobile right now and am getting pretty pissed about the complete lack of coverage where I am. I went online and looked at the coverage thing and it showed I would have "good" service. Which is totally false. So, I'm looking into switching back to Verizon because even though (in my opinion) their phones suck, they have service everywhere, which is kind of important in the whole owning a cell phone thing.

So, ******** aside, I wanted to know if anyone had any promo codes to get rid of the activation fee and any others that might be of use to me. Thanks!
    09-08-09 10:00 AM
    Right now they are doing the BOGO... some stores will wave activation fees but I think it depends store to store.
    09-08-09 10:03 AM
    Explain that you are thinking of switching back to Verizon and ask if they would be willing to waive activation, I gave even heard of the original etf being credited depending on how long you were gone for....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-08-09 10:13 AM
    They might but it depends from store to store if they want to waive the activation fee.

T-Mo is horrible in my area as well.
    09-08-09 11:16 AM
    Good luck. I did the same thing, because T-Mobile coverage is horrible in my area, and I live in NYC. lol
    09-08-09 11:41 AM
    But T-Mobile is a bit cheaper & has nice reps when you call!

I guess price only goes so far.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-08-09 06:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD