I have been with Verizon since November '09. I had their 900AT mins BlackBerry Unlimited plan. I was paying my bill online and just for laughs I decided to change my plan. I wasn't actually going to change it but just wanted to see what was out there. I got the same exact plan I have now for $17 less a month. I know it's not big money but any little helps. It's kicking in on my next bill date, learned my lesson the hard way doing it any other time when I was with Sprint..lol You all might try "changing your plan" and see what you can get. Just wish I could knock my datacard plan down a few $$ too but that didn't work..lol
    09-05-10 10:52 PM
    What did you change to? And what were you paying before and after?
    09-07-10 02:42 AM
    It has the exact same features and minutes. 900 AT mins, Unlimited BB, etc. $119, as of Sept 14th $102 plus my corp discount.
    09-07-10 05:39 AM
    Basically they added the corp discount.
    09-07-10 08:08 AM
    Basically they added the corp discount.
    Lmao......yea basically.

It's not like when they changed the unlimited talk plan from $99 to $69. I was all over that for my moms line. (yea moms be getting her talk on lol)

I just wish that they allowed peoples corp. discounts to apply to the unlimited talk plan.

Well I can dream can't I lol
    09-07-10 09:20 AM
    I wonder if that would work for my Alltel lines. lol
    09-07-10 10:05 AM
    Couldn't hurt to ask
    09-07-10 10:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD