can i use early new every 2 if im under family plan? we have 4 lines and total we pay about 260ish a month. my dad is the primary.
    10-20-08 09:27 PM
    can i use early new every 2 if im under family plan? we have 4 lines and total we pay about 260ish a month. my dad is the primary.
    Depends on when it is, I am have thing as you and I got my curve in Aug. hubby was not due till July and that was early date but they let him get one a few weeks ago.
    10-20-08 09:35 PM
    Since your dad is the primary you can have your dad buy the phone and then give it to you to activate on your line. Remember only the primary line gets the NE2.
    10-20-08 10:05 PM
    This really should be in the Verizon forum.
    10-20-08 10:11 PM
    im confused... ppl say anyone in family plan get ne2... What if i want to get the storm. do i have to pay retail?
    10-20-08 10:24 PM
    im confused... ppl say anyone in family plan get ne2... What if i want to get the storm. do i have to pay retail?
    Let me make this a little easier for you. Here, take my hand... let's walk over here http://forums.crackberry.com/f71/ask-vzw-rep-74197/ and ask the VZW employees in that thread. They are really helpful, trust me... they will answer your question and do it correctly... most of the time.
    10-20-08 10:58 PM
    The way it works is, if your on a family plan, and one of the accounts is up for the NE2, you can use that discount and get the storm so u can sign another 2 year contract and get the sub price. all you would have to do is technically switch your number to that line and switch the other persons number to your previous line and ur set, a hassle free storm without paying retail. But to sum it up, if your on a family plan and one of the lines on ur family plan are up for an NE2 you can use that persons NE2 for the storm
    10-21-08 01:08 AM
    If you sign a contract you get a discount towards a phone (instead of paying $400 you pay $149.99, for example). In addition to that, if you sign a new 2yr agreement, have a qualifying plan (for family plans that means you're the primary) you can also get the NE2 discount.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-21-08 01:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD